UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Has anyone tried to pre order konosuba season 2 on Amazon UK? Shows up as unavailable for me. I guess it's because I'm not from the UK? Would like to know what the price is on there. Maybe it's cheaper than getting the early bird with the taxes and fees 🤔

Has anyone tried to pre order konosuba season 2 on Amazon UK? Shows up as unavailable for me. I guess it's because I'm not from the UK? Would like to know what the price is on there. Maybe it's cheaper than getting the early bird with the taxes and fees 🤔
It's available in the UK for £45.41, though I'm going to stick with AL because it's Konosuba (and the fact that it'll be £31.50 as a Screen Anime customer).

Tries not to laugh sorry guys I failed.
£100 and a Zavvi colored version has shook me. I love Beastars but the music is the weakest aspect???
Personally I'm a sucker for vocal tracks like "Many Stories" and "A Tale of the Moon" were absolutely made for vinyl I feel - but I totally get everyone's mileage varies for music :).

For me the other thing I adored about Beastars was the art though - which is why there's a 31.5cm x 31.5cm, 124 page hardback artbook in there as well though, that's a comparable (actually slightly larger) page count to the Japanese artbook. We were very honoured to have access to enough material to do that and I can't wait to see it in print!

Side note as vinyl has been my wheelhouse at Anime Ltd but vinyl collector's editions aren't cheap to do though as you'll see with other comparable works (Dream Theater's Distance Over Time LE and Scott Pilgrim vs the World LE spring to mind for example) so I totally get if it's not for you with that in mind (although it's fair to say from your comments that a lot of our products don't seem to be to your taste.)

Probably worth reminding folks that the SRP won't be the Early Bird price too :).

Can't wait to show the finished product off in due course!

Andrew

Early bird price is for 80 GBP as I see (I hope that Zavvi version will have similar price). And it's too good, damn. This OST was amazing, and it's looking amazing too... Also, I really like to listening music from vinyl, so no chances, I must buy this!

The price does not seem overpriced. The soundtrack for Persona is on 4 vinyls and costs the same. Here we have one less LP (3, not a 4), but a long artbook. In my opinion, the price is reasonable. It may not be cheap, but it is a reasonable price. Unfortunately, such things are quite expensive. Someone may complain that they would prefer it without an artbook and cheaper, but I'm happy myself. I hope it will sound great and the cover will be stiff.

Vinyl sure aren't my thing, but can't help but notice the lack of releases using digipacks lately, it's becoming a trend.

Ugh, the entire reason I started importing UK anime a few years ago was specifically for Anime Limited's CE sets with digipaks... if they are going to release everything in amaray cases, that will be pretty much it for my UK importing. Please say it ain't so... 😭

Back