UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

lKg1dZ0.jpg
WHY AM I SHOPPING FOR ANIME AT THE SOUP STORE?!?

got my Code Geass (mvm) today but still waiting on Wolf's Rain (new fulfilment) from ast week, kinda hope in the future AL gives us the option to choose cause i don't know if it's just me but i've noticed on the couple of packages i've gotten from the new place the packaging has been pretty dinged but because they shove some bubble wrap in around the boxes luckily they haven't been damaged and despite the ongoing situation MVM stuff has been a lot quicker between 4 days and a week

Code Geass arrived today. Fun fact, I got the dispatch email in the evening. So I got the email after it actual arrived.
Either way, I can look forward to enjoying this film finally. Heard mixed things but avoided spoilers as I wanted a fresh experience watching this.

i forgot to ask before but is anyone elses booklet for Re;surrection just a tiny bit wider than the gap in the box so it sticks out? there was also some sticky stuff on the bottom closer to the spine corner which the info sheet was stuck to when i unsealed it before, i assume it's just a sloppy glue job

i forgot to ask before but is anyone elses booklet for Re;surrection just a tiny bit wider than the gap in the box so it sticks out? there was also some sticky stuff on the bottom closer to the spine corner which the info sheet was stuck to when i unsealed it before, i assume it's just a sloppy glue job
The booklet is slightly wider than the box on mine too, guessing that’s just how it is with every copy. No sticky stuff on mine, however. The amaray case was put in upside, not that that’s an issue, just first time I’ve ever seen it happen lol.

Has anyone asked AL how long the current reprints are likely to take? Some titles have been awaiting reprints for a few months already, and a bunch more fell into that category during the Christmas sales. I have this horrible feeling that I'm not going to see my Christmas sale order until summer.

Mine is just about fine. Thought it would be tough to get back into the box but there's always just enough room that it fits in easily rather than needing to be forced.

Has anyone asked AL how long the current reprints are likely to take? Some titles have been awaiting reprints for a few months already, and a bunch more fell into that category during the Christmas sales.
Well, among the items I ordered was a copy of Fireworks on BD. I'm pretty sure that got marked as "awaiting reprint", and I've now got everything that was in that order, minus the Early Bird.

Does anyone know if Kill la Kill is being handled by the new fulfilment house or MVM? I was under the impression that all pre-orders starting from... was it Demon Slayer?... were with the new one but KLK doesn't have the same type of tracking and just shows "An update will only be provided when we attempt to deliver your item" unlike say Cyber City Oedo and Millennium Actress which show it's whole journey.

Did anyone recieve Demon Slayer part 1 yet? 🙂 Mine shows up as fulfilled but I haven't recieved it yet. Any news? I guess its just delayed since Royal Mail is overwhelmed?

Back