UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I dont think this has anything to do with you card though. It seems to be a new policy of amazon and they just stitched you up.
I guess that was my last pre order from them if that's the case. Then I rather support MVM or AL from their sites, especially MVM with 3£ shipping 🙂
For whatever it's worth, I'm in Ireland and anime pre-orders don't show up on amazon.co.uk without workarounds for me either, but my Gode Geass pre-order with them is still open...
Amazon no longer accept pre-orders on any of their sites for certain types of products if you are outside of the origin country. It's an annoying policy for sure which has led me to mostly abandon Amazon Japan, just using myself as an example.

Amazon no longer accept pre-orders on any of their sites for certain types of products if you are outside of the origin country. It's an annoying policy for sure which has led me to mostly abandon Amazon Japan, just using myself as an example.
Then Amazon won't be my go to for cheap pre orders anymore 😂 We just got Amazon here in Sweden so maybe in the future I'll be able to buy some things on there.

Then Amazon won't be my go to for cheap pre orders anymore 😂 We just got Amazon here in Sweden so maybe in the future I'll be able to buy some things on there.
Have you tried up1 for pre-orders? I'm not sure how much they charge for European delivery, but their prices are competitive with Amazon's, and recently I've received my orders a few days before release too, which is a bonus.

I accidentally ordered two things from the AL sale that I already owned. They cancelled/refunded me very quickly (thanks, AL!) - but it was after midnight when they emailed me about it, so I'm kinda concerned they're not getting enough sleep.

Please look after yourselves AL! 😅

my Turn A Gundam part 1 has shipped from Amazon but didn't receive a email and money has been taken. Yet the tracking on Amazon app still says arriving 29th Jan.
The tracking up date says as of today 9:58 delivery appointment scheduled

EDIT: shipped now

Last edited:
Anyone know the duration of the FMP:IV audio dramas? 🤔
Not sure about the What If ones off hand, but I think they're pretty short and insubstantial.

Very Merry Christmas is a full adaptation of novel 6, however, and is fairly long. I believe it's 3 hours or so; not sure of the exact runtime, but it's roughly that.

Back