Your viewing journal

After watching the AL boxset for Konosuba I instantly binged Season 2 and the movie on crunchyroll, safe to say I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Now I hear there is no more planned!? Why you do dis to me Japan?

After watching the AL boxset for Konosuba I instantly binged Season 2 and the movie on crunchyroll, safe to say I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Now I hear there is no more planned!? Why you do dis to me Japan?
Is that theres no more planned or they just havent announced when season 3 will happen. I'd be very surprised if they didn't do more as it is very popular.

Is that theres no more planned or they just havent announced when season 3 will happen. I'd be very surprised if they didn't do more as it is very popular.

According to the subreddit when I was looking to see if a Season 3 had been announced, I should not expect a new season I was told as they shoved the light novel down my throat. But not announced would be more correct.

(Literally from the subreddit FAQ lol)

1607011416721.png

According to the subreddit when I was looking to see if a Season 3 had been announced, I should not expect a new season I was told as they shoved the light novel down my throat. But not announced would be more correct.

(Literally from the subreddit FAQ lol)

View attachment 15899
Yeah the mega fans can be very impatient. Everytime I see a konosuba related tweet the replies are just "s3 when"

I still feel it will happen eventually. I cant see Crunchyroll being ok with it ending at any rate and given they fund anime I'm sure they're pushing for it behind the scenes

As director Takaomi Kanasaki is currently working on Princess Connect Re: DIVE Season 2 I don't see Konosuba getting another season any time soon unless they change directors.

Yeah the mega fans can be very impatient. Everytime I see a konosuba related tweet the replies are just "s3 when"

I still feel it will happen eventually. I cant see Crunchyroll being ok with it ending at any rate and given they fund anime I'm sure they're pushing for it behind the scenes
While Crunchyroll has licensed the series they're not actually on the production committee and don't have a say in whether it gets a third season.

Last edited:
While Crunchyroll has licensed the series they're not actually on the production committee and don't have a say in whether it gets a third season.
Oh really. For some reason I thought they did directly fund production of some shows.

They have started their own studio so they are certainly getting more involved in that sort of thing.

Oh really. For some reason I thought they did directly fund production of some shows.

They have started their own studio so they are certainly getting more involved in that sort of thing.
They do directly fund some series as part of the production committee such as Laid-Back Camp, A Place Further than the Universe, The Rising of the Shield Hero as well as any show under the Crunchyroll Originals brand.

Welp prospects for a season 3 suddenly took a nose dive if the director moved on to greener pastures.

I'm not really interested in picking up light novels, the only Anime to get me that far was Made in Abyss.

Devil Survivor 2
Episodes 1 - 13 (over the last couple days)

Interesting series with some nice fight scenes.

Next up will probably be some older titles as I've resorted my backlog to bring forward some older releases (with the newer ones going to the back of the pile)

Last edited:
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III (Japanese audio) - Episodes 3-4
Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (Japanese audio) - Episodes 3-4

Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd GIG eps 1-5 (sub)
In the lead up to Cyberpunk 2077 I thought I'd get back to my GitS rewatch (first time with subs).
Ep 1 - There it is, Majors mandatory leap from a building cloaking as she falls!
Ep 2 - Paranoid delusion.
Ep 3 - Heist!
Ep 4 & 5 continues the Individual Eleven storyline.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - Tachikomatic Days eps 1-5

AKB0048 episode 13 (End)
Despite a couple of questionable episodes this is a fun series with big Macross energy. Love how extra Kawamori's shows are.

Laid-Back Camp [Rewatch] episode 9

SeriesFormatStatus
Grimoire of Zero12 episode seriesWatched
Show By Rock!!12 episode seriesWatched
AKB004813 episode seriesWatched
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu12 episode seriesPlanned
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu Specials2 episode specialPlanned
Humanity Has Declined12 episode seriesPlanned
A Certain Scientific Railgun25 episode seriesPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight12 episode seriesPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight: Inbound1 episode specialPlanned
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R225 episode seriesPlanned

Last edited:
Adachi and Shimamura episode 9 Understatement.

Akudama Drive episode 9 Run like hell.

Higurashi: When They Cry - NEW episode 10 Abuse.

Naruto (Rewatch) episodes 85-96

Back