Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Random question but are you able to use the 10% code and the 15% code if you get both (naturally on separate orders)? Or can you only use one of them in total and it's Screen Anime subscribers who get the extra 5%?

View attachment 15860
MVM does next day deliveries now lol
Wait, is that an actual collector's box for it? It's not simply a case holding both seasons? I swore it was the latter when I saw it last year, to the point I doubted the description.

Random question but are you able to use the 10% code and the 15% code if you get both (naturally on separate orders)? Or can you only use one of them in total and it's Screen Anime subscribers who get the extra 5%?

It’s only the annual Screen Anime subscribers who get the 15% code.

In theory you can use the both codes but practically you wouldn’t need to because if you are an annual screen anime subscriber you already get 10% off with code SCREENANIME (which can be used on orders below £50 unlike the newsletter code)

All those Funimation titles are end of line. When they're gone they're not coming back.
Bar Prision School, DxD, Hyouka is rumored if Manga wants to bring it back they will return
Also I don’t think AL would have licensed Penguindrum without a hope for those other two but hey Yurikuma did fail so who knows.

Last edited:
It’s only the annual Screen Anime subscribers who get the 15% code.

In theory you can use the both codes but practically you wouldn’t need to because if you are an annual screen anime subscriber you already get 10% off with code SCREENANIME (which can be used on orders below £50 unlike the newsletter code)

Ah yeah, I forgot the normal SCREENANIME code was a thing and wouldn't be able to be combined.

I'm really only interested in the Planetes and Re:Zero CE sets from AL, and being an international buyer from the US, I'm 5 hours behind time-zone-wise. I'm at work when the daily EB sets go up for preorder, so it would be very hard for me to check the new AtA sale each day. I did notice AOL has most all the EB CE sets already available for pre-order on their homepage, with those two titles at £41.99 each, so I just went ahead and ordered both CE sets together in one order with a £10 shipping charge. That's actually cheaper than paying separate £25 international shipping charges for each EB set on the day they go up for preorder at AtA, or worrying about one selling out before the other is available to order them together for any possible savings. That's just too much of a risk for me; now I can rest easy knowing I already have both reserved on order before the mad EB rush for them on AtA's site. Thank you AOL!

Last edited:
I have the old US Geneon DVD singles of Samurai Champloo with box (I even have the bandana somewhere!) and I am gonna hold onto those cuz IMO the colours look waaay brighter and better on those than on the Blu-ray upscale. But I did just buy the standard edition of Berserk on Blu-ray, and I'm really looking forward to rewatching it, thankyou MVM! :)

Back