So What's Your Avatar Pic?

ur32T24l.png

The new avatar of the season.

Myself I'm hoping for a remake that's a bit more fleshed out towards the VN's, basically a FMA brotherhood style remake if you will as I heard the previous adaptation skips some things? (although it's still on my to watch list).

For a bit of background on myself and this series to explain that. It was very much a coincidence (considering how highly rated it is) that I actually got into this series through the VN's last year on a total whim without even knowing how big it was, and I immediately loved it. Probably even more than I like Fate or Steins Gate in a few ways. I am currently about to start chapter 7 but I have put it on pause to let the official release catch up a bit before jumping back in to it.

If they do a remake, I would like the original VAs back as well as Eiko Shimaiya to do the OP again :D If they do any of the arcs in the PS4 and DS VNs, it would be very awesome. I just want a proper Beyond Midnight anime adaption.

If they do a remake, I would like the original VAs back as well as Eiko Shimaiya to do the OP again :D If they do any of the arcs in the PS4 and DS VNs, it would be very awesome. I just want a proper Beyond Midnight anime adaption.
The original VAs for both Keiichi and Rena have been confirmed to return for the new adaptation. I suspect the others will as well (unless a particular VA has either passed away or retired).

Haven't changed mine in a while; since my next-door neighbors and I just finished off Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood last night, I figured I'd change up my avatar to one with Lt. Hawkeye to fit with my Girls with Guns theme.

Back