The General Conversation Area

Does anybody think these series will get a complete release?

Blue Exorcist Season 2 Kyoto Saga
Eromanga Sensei
God Eater
Granblue Fantasy
Hanasaku Iroha - Blossoms For Tomorrow
March Comes in Like a Lion
Occultic Nine
Record of Grancrest War
Welcome to the Ballroom

Does anybody think these series will get a complete release?

Blue Exorcist Season 2 Kyoto Saga
Eromanga Sensei
God Eater
Granblue Fantasy
Hanasaku Iroha - Blossoms For Tomorrow
March Comes in Like a Lion
Occultic Nine
Record of Grancrest War
Welcome to the Ballroom
As Aniplex has been changing their model again, from volumes to complete series box sets, Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga, Eromanga Sensei, GOD EATER, Granblue Fantasy, March comes in like a Lion, Occultic;Nine and Record of Grancrest War have a chance. However, it solely depends on how popular the title is and whether or not Japan has released a Blu-ray Disc Box first before it could happen. Of the chosen lot, the one I reckon has the better chances are Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga, Eromanga Sensei and Granblue Fantasy Season 1.

Ballroom seems to have be binned and forgotten by AL by seems like only me who still cares which I guess explains it’s delay it hasn’t even got a part 2 so I think we will never see a complete set

I wish they would release all series as a complete release these days.
it'd be also nice if they released either the first or last part of a set with multiple disc slots cases and maybe a reverse cover to let frankenstein your collection, can't even get around this with custom cases either because high resolution assets of anime stuff is pretty hard to find online

I was just browsing Amazon, when I thought I'd do a search to see if Dragon Maid ever got a UK release (I'd completely forgotten it even existed until I saw a meme about it earlier).

It turns out it didn't ever get a UK release, but Amazon's wonderful search feature gave me this (possibly NSFW, maybe) as a match and I can't stop laughing!

Ha! Well, the sound of running water, er, milk would definitely add to the restfulness of the dog bed, no?

I won't comment on what you were insinuating, lol... 😁

Last edited:
Back