What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

The storyboard books inclusion makes this heaftier than I thought it'd be!

4siBaG8.jpg
What is this? oo

It's pretty middling as artbooks go unless value your storyboards. Still nice if you're way into your abyss though.

It's made up of 3 books, storyboards 40%~, backgrounds 40%~ and characters/models 20%~.

Print quality is just ok and I don't feel like the background book takes full advantage of page layout a lot of the time, with a bunch of blank white space. Could probably throw up some more pictures if you're considering it?

Geolock is basically using the country code rather than region code, because of this they don't work on certain blu-ray players but it is not dependant on the region. Think they first started basically making them only compatible with blu-rays players for America as well as consoles, but lately from my understanding they have become much less restrictive

The bypass method is where you get the region lock screen, but if you go into options and change title to a different number it could work, different discs have different numbers, just try all of the 5 numbers. 1 of them will work if it uses the bypass method.

Checking Geolock would be a pain in the ass, but if the disc does not require bypass method to use on a region B player it is almost certain using Geolock as Sentai tends to use either of them. Considering that they have moved away from the bypass method towards Geolocking all new titles I think it is likely to be Geolocked, but since K-ON! originally released a while ago I think there is a chance for some of the disc having the bypass method.

So to figure it out, if you get region lock screen you can just go into options and change the title usually 3 or 4 or 5 works and if it works it uses the bypass method, if it works like normal on a region B player it is probably geolocked.

az82x0nh.jpg

HjATUaZh.jpg

From the same Amazon seller that sold everyone the Funimation LEs, Freezing and Freezing Vibration arrived today. Disappointed that the seller didn't have any copies of Cat Planet Cuties LE available... pout face. You can view more photos and specs for Freezing and Freezing Vibration on my blog.

KZhLMnVh.jpg

In addition, Mobile Suit Gundam the Origin V-VI: Chronicle of the Loum Battlefield from Anime Limited (shipped via MVM's Anime-on-Line as part of its 20% off sale) arrived today as well. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

az82x0nh.jpg

HjATUaZh.jpg

From the same Amazon seller that sold everyone the Funimation LEs, Freezing and Freezing Vibration arrived today. Disappointed that the seller didn't have any copies of Cat Planet Cuties LE available... pout face. You can view more photos and specs for Freezing and Freezing Vibration on my blog.

KZhLMnVh.jpg

In addition, Mobile Suit Gundam the Origin V-VI: Chronicle of the Loum Battlefield from Anime Limited (shipped via MVM's Anime-on-Line as part of its 20% off sale) arrived today as well. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.
How were the Freezing sets packaged Grav?

How were the Freezing sets packaged Grav?
Good news is that it wasn't in a jiffy bag. It was shipped by Hermes which was a red flag but the packaging is very similar to how Amazon would ship a hardcover large book (in other words those folded wood things).

In terms of wear and damage it was only some minor marks on the corners which you can see in my blog. It's not as bad as the damage done to my Shana set years ago.

Back