So What's Your Avatar Pic?

Somali from Somali and the Forest Spirit
_20200103_010317.JPG

@Teapot seems the gifs have stopped giffing. I added one fine and the animation was running in the editor, but after pressing OK it stopped? Went back and tried one I know worked previously and it did the same thing!
Here's what I was going to use:
easy gif1578011438475.gif

So am I :D

Can't wait to see what it ends up being, but I'm hoping for adaptions of the VN only arcs.

Myself I'm hoping for a remake that's a bit more fleshed out towards the VN's, basically a FMA brotherhood style remake if you will as I heard the previous adaptation skips some things? (although it's still on my to watch list).

For a bit of background on myself and this series to explain that. It was very much a coincidence (considering how highly rated it is) that I actually got into this series through the VN's last year on a total whim without even knowing how big it was, and I immediately loved it. Probably even more than I like Fate or Steins Gate in a few ways. I am currently about to start chapter 7 but I have put it on pause to let the official release catch up a bit before jumping back in to it.

Back