Your viewing journal

Psycho-Pass S3 episode 2
I don't like how it doesn't fully explain what happened since the film. I expect that'll come soon enough but I find it more annoying than anything. Still don't like the new characters either.
Animation and music is ace though.

Yeah cos the SoS' films explains some of it. Kogami mostly. But they are essential and it being on Amazon means bets on the table FUNi wont ever license them. Yes I did pirate them as I cant see them being licensed and Free S3 without the films was confusing so I wasn't repeating that again

I'm currently watching:

On Crunchyroll

Assassins Pride
We Never Learn Bokuben (S2)
Chihayafuru 3
High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World!
Dr. Stone
Ascendance of a Bookworm
Null Peta
Oresuki
Food Wars! The Fourth Plate
Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld
Didn't I say to make my abilities average in the next life

On All Four (Dub)

Cardcaptor Sakura

On DVD

Mayo Chiki! (rewatching)
Toradora!

Im also watching Chihayafuru 3. Shame its not that popular on here, I feel like most people would like it if they just gave it a chance. 😕
Never even heard of it tbh. Unless there's a different english title I might know. Is there anywhere to watch it here?

Never even heard of it tbh. Unless there's a different english title I might know.
Chihayafuru went untranslated for the name
Yeah. It has a significance in the plot and a straight translation wouldn't be related to the show as it comes from the poems on the cards that they use in the sport (yes a competitive card game that's classed as a sport in Japan!) featured in the show.
To describe the show, it's a sports show with the usual tropes of ups and downs, but also a Shoujo romance (although that part is mainly in the background). And also a little insight into Japanese culture.
Like I said in my post above the matches can get really tense, which doesn't always happen in sports shows.

Last edited:
Space Dandy (dub) eps 4-6
Better. I especially liked episode 5 where Dandy proved to be a jerk with a heart! Some nice pop culture references in 4 and 6 as well.

Ascendance of a Bookworm ep 6
A reality check.

ORESUKI ep 6
Expose!

After School Dice Club ep 6
Grand designs.

From last Monday:
No Guns Life (Japanese audio) - Episode 2

From today:
Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious (Japanese audio) - Episode 5
Kemono Michi: Rise Up (Japanese audio) - Episode 6
ORESUKI Are you the only one who loves me? (Japanese audio) - Episode 6

Motivational screencap of the day:
2019-11-06_28.png

After School Dice Club episode 6 A game cannot be built alone.

Ahiru no Sora episode 6 Can and table.

Ascendance of a Bookworm episode 6 The Apprentice.

Blade of the Immortal (2019) episode 6 Taboo tattoo.

Radiant 2nd Season episode 6 Peculiar eyes and a trip to the archives.

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing episodes 35-43

Isekai Cheat Magician (English Dub) Episode 6

After School Dice Club Episode 6
Helping hands.

Ascendance of a Bookworm Episode 6
Suggestions and Apprentices.

Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious Episode 5
More training, another broken goddess and a trip to the Dragon's Den.

Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 4.5 (Uncensored)
Recap.

Kemono Michi: Rise Up Episode 6
A stuck-up obnoxious rival.

ORESUKI: Are you the only one who loves me? Episode 6
The exposed truth.

Radiant Season 2 Episode 6

The Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods Episode 5

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN OVA
Mishaps and beach side fun.

Woo. Someone else is watching it! Have you been waiting since 2013 for it? I've only been waiting since earlier this year when I watched the first 2 seasons in preparation for the original start date in the Spring season before it got moved.

I watched the first two seasons when they were new; I'd given up hope of there being more. Really enjoying season three so far :)

Ergo Proxy ep10-11

Quite a strong Blade Runner vibe from these two, given that the characters are dealing with unreliable memories and symbolic dreams. The fact that Re-L seems to be wearing Rachael's fur coat from the film suggests this isn't a coincidence either. Heck, even her pistol looks like Deckard's blaster.

Dragon Pilot ep9-10

Yeah, this sure is a Mari Okada show.

Back