What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

They had a few early copies of Gundam wing part 2 that arrived this morning. Jin Roh as well. Not sure if there was anything else.
Might have to get Jin Roh then, watched it today to review for the website and very much enjoyed it.

Finally!

20191026_114621_001.jpg
Sony M3s! Let's see what we're working with...

20191026_114707.jpg
Kind of looks the same on camera as the last carry case, but a little snazier in person. The human hand is just a human hand. I got that 30 years ago

20191026_115158.jpg
Please ignore the non - pegged leg. Looks quite snug in its case!

20191026_115410.jpg
And finally the pair themselves, the most notable difference between these and my last ones is the padding and some design differences on the cups, they are more oval and have copper accents on the ambient mics

Listening to them as of writing and they are more comfy and seem quite a bit louder!

Expect the other pair to appear on my sales thread...

W63JHPm.jpg

While everyone else has been going mad at MCM, I went a bit mad in HMV.

IMG_1692b.jpg

I only went in for the one Christine and the Queens album (proof positive how awful Amazon is for pricing now, £17.99 on Amazon, £6.99 in HMV and it wasn't even on sale) but I got a wee bit carried away. I am wondering about the potential to sue their record company now however, since the album did not in fact include five dollars or a girlfriend.

was the zeta CE box from the AL stand?
Hmm I think it was. It was a smaller one right next to the Gundam Mad stand. It had an All The Anime logo on the back and were selling their usual range, but I didn't see the CE box at their usual place near Crunchyroll, nor did they promote that they were giving away keyrings with a purchase of £50 or more on Gundam. I only found that out because the two steller lads at this other stand told me about it.
Having said that, it might well have just been Gundam Mad, which explains why they had keyrings left. They do sell AL stock afaik (prices were the same too I believe)

Last edited:
Hmm I think it was. It was a smaller one right next to the Gundam Mad stand. It had an All The Anime logo on the back and were selling their usual range, but I didn't see the CE box at their usual place near Crunchyroll, nor did they promote that they were giving away keyrings with a purchase of £50 or more on Gundam. I only found that out because the two steller lads at this other stand told me about it.
Having said that, it might well have just been Gundam Mad, which explains why they had keyrings left. They do sell AL stock afaik (prices were the same too I believe)

if it's Gundam Mad it's salt in the wound for me lol, i was debating on whether or not to send back the 2 regular parts i got from AL and get that from their site but the day when i finally decided to do it the listing had fallen out of stock

MCM day 3 haul

Met Emma Vieceli and bought Dragon Heir and picked up my Breaks vol 2 kickstarter. Git them signed and also brought Life is Strange Vil 2 with me to get signed.

Actually found a copy of SAO II part 2 collectors. Whoop! Just opened it and some (swear word) has swapped the disks for part 1. At least I bought the std edition yest so at least have the disks elsewhere.
15721956386813733819181130928282.jpg

Last edited:
Back