Legal Streaming 2019: Q4 Autumn / Fall Season

Show pages for those interested. Updated as of 19th Oct.

Amazon Prime:
Crunchyroll:
Funimation:
HIDIVE:

Last edited:
I might have to sub to funimation for this season. They have at least 4 or 5 shows that I'm interested in.
Literally just subbed myself after seeing the line up.
Fate Babylonia is a big one for me. Don't fancy waiting a month later for CR.
Add in African Salaryman, Cautious Hero and Fairy Gone, among others, and that's me signed up for now.

Sentai Filmworks has acquired Z/X Code Reunion, it will stream on HIDIVE for North America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, South America and Central America, Spain and Portugal as well as Nordic and Scandinavian countries.

Null & Peta will stream on Crunchyroll for North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and the Middle East.

So we have Actors: Songs Connection, Rifle Is Beautiful, and Shin Chuuka Ichiban pretty much left in the unlicensed stuff so here's a bunch of anime visuals together to sum up which distributor has which:

EF-LxUuX0AED9LV
EF-LxUqWwAIqAbL
EF-LxUrWsAYWM_7
EF-LxUsXoAAeYBH

Funimation has announced plans to stream the 25th Anniversary OVA episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho, dubbed and subbed.

The OVA episodes are "Two Shots" and "All or Nothing".

Will only be going for 5 new series this season:
Null & Peta
Rifle is Beautiful
Cautious Hero
After School Dice Club
Fate/Grand Order - Babylonia-

And continuing:
Dr Stone
Star Twinkle PreCure

Sentai Filmworks has acquired Chidori RSC (originally named Rifle is Beautiful), it will stream on HIDIVE for United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Latin America, Netherlands, and Scandinavia and Nordic Countries.

Back