Dragon Ball Z is Coming to Blu-ray in the UK with 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Box Set

Confirmed to be £299.99 so that’s a long long hard no from me. (Yes per episode isn’t terrible but the discs and everything else)
I’ll probably grab it. It’s the best we’re going to get.

I’m sorry, charged immediately? They expect us to find £300 on zero notice? I have just spent £170 on Green Day tickets, so I cannot justify a £300 purchase today.

Confirmed to be £299.99 so that’s a long long hard no from me. (Yes per episode isn’t terrible but the discs and everything else)
And UK shipping only, despite being licensed for sale in Ireland too.

I'll be sticking with my Dragon Boxes. Hopefully the new Spanish masters will be adapted at some stage.

And immediate payment.... I love short notice £300 bill. I will just buy whatever Japan releases in a few years and sub it myself
Almost as bad as Hasbro finally opening up the Unicron crowd funding campaign outside North America with 2 weeks left on an already extended campaign that has been running since July. The figure costs £600, is out in 2021 and has to be paid up front in a single lump sum.

Last edited:
I have just spent £170 on Green Day tickets,
I'm going to Green Day too! Also bought Parkway drive tickets this morning and the other day bought a ticket for day 2 of Metal Matsuri (Japanese metal bands playing in London) definitely overspending above my means 😬

Almost as bad as Hasbro finally opening up the Unicron crowd funding campaign outside North America with 2 weeks left on an already extended campaign that has been running since July. The figure costs £600, is out in 2021 and has to be paid up front in a single lump sum.
What? they still haven't hit the 8000 mark? lmao

I kinda want the Unicron, but it's too rich for my blood and I don't have the space. Metroplex is already taking up a lot of room here.

What? they still haven't hit the 8000 mark? lmao

I kinda want the Unicron, but it's too rich for my blood and I don't have the space. Metroplex is already taking up a lot of room here.
Nope, too expensive with no payment plan. Restricting it to North America didn't help, their social media posts had more complaints about unavailability than anything else.

Nope, too expensive with no payment plan. Restricting it to North America didn't help, their social media posts had more complaints about unavailability than anything else.
Good old Hasbro.

Even if it doesn't reach the 8000, Wei Jiang could clone the design thanks to the high-res pictures and video. Cheaper and better quality too.

I saw this on Twitter on my lunch break and thought to myself "if it's under £200 I'll probably buy it". £299.99 and they take the payment right away? No chance, and I'm a big Dragon Ball fan (as my copious amount of reviews for the franchise on this very site could probably tell you...)

Back