What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received two separate packages yesterday in the mail, one from Rightstuf and one from a member of another anime forum. I picked up the Elfen Lied LE steelbook, Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 1 LE, and KOR OVA Series + Movie from RS, and used copies of Ronja The Robber's Daughter Bluray and a $5 X The Movie DVD from the forum member. I only threw in the X movie because I have all the series DVDs, so I figured why not?

aot3elkor.jpg

I received two separate packages yesterday in the mail, one from Rightstuf and one from a member of another anime forum. I picked up the Elfen Lied LE steelbook, Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 1 LE, and KOR OVA Series + Movie from RS, and used copies of Ronja The Robber's Daughter Bluray and a $5 X The Movie DVD from the forum member. I only threw in the X movie because I have all the series DVDs, so I figured why not?

aot3elkor.jpg
Why buy the UK dub-only Ronja? I thought the US was getting a dual audio release.

It was real cheap, used, and this way I can decide if I like it enough to bother paying full price for the US set. If I do like it, I'll get the US release eventually.

Last edited:
Back