UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I'd love to have a box, as that has two sides, which an amaray cover sleeve probably will not have. But I#m kind of guessing it doesn't as S1 also ist just an amaray afaik and the SRP doesn't really suggest it either. (But then, Kizumono has is already a CE to break packaging continuity, so perhaps...?)

Mvm are releasing monogatari season 2
Nekomonogatari -White-
Kabukimonogatari
Hanamonogatari
Otorimonogatari
Onimonogatari
Koimonogatari

Why isn't Nekomonogatari black there?

So shouldn't they do a season 1 boxset first?
I might be wrong as its been a while since I last watch them but
Bakemonogatari
Nisemonogatari
Nekomonogatari black

Wasn't Nekomo only part of S1 in the novels? Nekomono Black was released together with Nisemono in Japan as well. I've got the S1 complete box from Japan and that's really just Bakemono.

Wasn't Nekomo only part of S1 in the novels? Nekomono Black was released together with Nisemono in Japan as well. I've got the S1 complete box from Japan and that's really just Bakemono.
Monogatari series: First Season consists of Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari Black and Kizumonogatari.

Aniplex JP & US sets are in different layouts; Bakemonogatari has its own BD-Box on both regions, but Aniplex US released Nisemonogatari as a complete box before Japan did. When Japan finally made a BD-Box for Nise, they included Neko Black with it.

So in the end Japan was Bake & Nise/Neko Black, while the US & the rest of the world is just Bake, Nise, and Neko Black.

Eventually, Aniplex JP & US may re-release the first season in one complete box set but it'll be way more expensive than Second Season will.

Back