The General Conversation Area

Ah backlogs, the only problem there is when youve caught up youve already added more to them!
Tell me about it, I’ve been trying to get through my Arrow Video collection and they keep having sales and releasing enticing new sets!

That does not seem good for your health. Surely by now the glue has started to degrade?

Better question: how have you survived? Being stuck to that chair seems like it could have ramifications like y’know, not being able to eat.

Ate nothing but satsumas. The glue has indeed degraded a little bit so I can wiggle but not escape it. :D

/umiko

My plan for the weekend is to binge the new Doctor Who Season 10 Blu Ray set and then review it for the entertainment news website I write for and co-created.

This leads to a question; which bonus feature has been your favourite to date?
From a fun standpoint, the “Weekend with Waterhouse” documentary from Season 18. From a more insightful perspective, the hour long conversation with Tom Baker from Season 12.

Really looking forward to the new Jon Pertwee documentary on the Season 10 release.

My plans involve prayer beads to be stood down tomorrow (it’s not really part of my shift, but we work it when the managers panic over the work we have)
Isn’t there a baby metal thing on tomorrow night?
I think i saw mention of the baby metal thing elsewhere, wouldn’t be able to tell you when it was though.

How has folks weekends started?

Back