What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

It's a really nice extra, but it's also from the guy who directed the S;G 0 anime. (And the cuts for the new scenes seem even more flat.) So wouldn't get hopes too high on the quality.
But if you got the PS4 version of also comes with Phenogram, that one's quite a nice read.

Fair. I've never actually played the first game so I'm sure I'll still have fun. I enjoyed the anime a lot. It is the ps4 version so I'll look for that!

Didn't know Kizu had CD size in Japan, but then I'm kind of glad they don't have that outside, yet another weird format I don't think I'd need. (One reason I didn't go for the jp singles of Maccakucity Actors, despite the sore lack of BD release outside.)

They don't in fact...
All 3 JP Kizumonogatari BDbox set have DVD size (G1),
Here my unboxing for all 3 of them : ~Monogatari | No one cares

Fair. I've never actually played the first game so I'm sure I'll still have fun. I enjoyed the anime a lot. It is the ps4 version so I'll look for that!
Frankly I find Elite hard to watch. (Looked into a Japanese let's play.) Yes it's mostly the same above footage, but it really makes you realize even more that the anime had a really good sense of timing and pacing. Which was also responsible for distracting the viewer from noticing that the art at many times of far from being all that detailed. You don't have that effect on a vn where you control that yourself obviously, but it's even more impossible with ask the extra narration text. So they just froze some frames and added flapping mouths or put frames into repeat. Looked very uncanny to me.
But might be better, of you haven't read more. I went into that after Phenogram an darling in the Lovers Vow videos, so the huke artwork did grow to me by then, too.

Frankly I find Elite hard to watch. (Looked into a Japanese let's play.) Yes it's mostly the same above footage, but it really makes you realize even more that the anime had a really good sense of timing and pacing. Which was also responsible for distracting the viewer from noticing that the art at many times of far from being all that detailed. You don't have that effect on a vn where you control that yourself obviously, but it's even more impossible with ask the extra narration text. So they just froze some frames and added flapping mouths or put frames into repeat. Looked very uncanny to me.
But might be better, of you haven't read more. I went into that after Phenogram an darling in the Lovers Vow videos, so the huke artwork did grow to me by then, too.

I'll guess I'll see how I get on with it. Tbh the only VNs I've ever played are Root Letter and Steins Gate 0 (first play through this week) so dont have much to compare to. I really liked the idea of the book it comes with so went for it.

Its more noticeable in the anime. And she is below 21 so could have a growth spurt on her chest...
Growth yes, but it's not just the size, but also the shape. Growth doesn't change the whole layout that massively in just a year, when obviously must has already grown out. (She had ample balloons already.) Me thinks at least.

I will always gravitate towards the female characters with smaller balloons and long black hair for my waifus / best girls. Case in point - my avatar.

<---

I could show you an anime where the MC can cut the breasts of others, and they get added to hers causing her to have breast expansion scenes animated in.

Don't even bother to tell me the name of that anime... 🤢

Growth doesn't change the whole layout
I don't believe I've ever heard breasts referred to as a "layout" before, but after checking the definition I absolutely approve.
Oxford English Dictionaries said:
1. The way in which the parts of something are arranged or laid out.
‘the road boobs layout’
1.3. A thing arranged or set out in a particular way.
Technically, it handles the combination of shape, size and position and also accounts for both naturally occurring factors and clothing or surgical enhancements. "Layout" shall henceforth be my preferred non-specific description of boobs when compared and contrasted to one another. Differing layouts. Thank you Luna.

Liz and the Blue Bird from WOWHD. World End Syndrome from The Game Collection. A mystery VN from Arc System Works that looks pretty (it has animated backgrounds! I've never seen a VN do that) intrigued me, so I managed to get a cheap pre-order from that site which was probably a misprice and it's since gone up by almost a tenner.

pSFs42T.jpg

Back