UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I don't think I will be too kenn on Junjo as I am mainly an action guy, I haven't seen Baccano before so cannot comment on it, not seen Fireworks before, but I own the rest already. Will watch Fireworks tonight and see if I enjoy that I think!

Never seen junjo so that's alright. Upgrading bacano to blu ray is nice at that show is great. A spare fumoffu disc is gd as its probably my most watched anime. Never seen sword art online. Have the rest already.

All I all that's pretty good for the price!

Another issue with the Netflix version for me is in both the sub and dub - the use of the term "Auto Memory Doll" for the original name of the typewriter and the name of the girls' occupation - one of the fan subs refer to them as "Auto Memoir Dolls" and to me that makes much more sense.
I didn't even think about that, but... yeah. "Auto Memoir Doll" makes a lot more sense.

Is SAO2 Part 1 an error? It's not even listed in their webshop, so how could they have 900 units in stock?

SRP was 290 GBP?

For all we know since they didn't sell all 900 they decided to clear the warehouse of something closer to the actual sold amount of boxes.

warehouse mystery box
I was biting my nails just waiting for this to be full of stuff I wanted, but I’m actually glad I didn’t go for it now. Half of them I already have and the other half don’t interest me. Nice for the folks who got stuff they wanted though!

The Titles that were in the MCM comic bundle were a lot better in my opinion than in this one. This one seem more jumbled and messy, The only one that i actually wanted was
Baccano
The rest seem so lacklustre or just so messy, i mean
009 re:Cyborg
you would not even understand if u have not seen the previous episodes and films and
SAOII part collectors edition?
How are you going to get the rest if they are sold out, luckily for me i bought all of them a few years back but for others it could be quite messy to get.
full metal panic fumofuu seems so out of place as well even with the rest of the series and for juno, well its nice they added both s1 and s2 but no word on s3 and yaoi is not my cup of tea but it has a good reception so il try it out
Overall tough this second mystery box is a real let down. Those who got the mcm comic con edition go the better deal.

The Titles that were in the MCM comic bundle were a lot better in my opinion than in this one. This one seem more jumbled and messy, The only one that i actually wanted was
Baccano
The rest seem so lacklustre or just so messy, i mean
009 re:Cyborg
you would not even understand if u have not seen the previous episodes and films and
SAOII part collectors edition?
How are you going to get the rest if they are sold out, luckily for me i bought all of them a few years back but for others it could be quite messy to get.
full metal panic fumofuu seems so out of place as well even with the rest of the series and for juno, well its nice they added both s1 and s2 but no word on s3 and yaoi is not my cup of tea but it has a good reception so il try it out
Overall tough this second mystery box is a real let down. Those who got the mcm comic con edition go the better deal.
If Baccannowas the only one you wanted, then going by ALs prices you got all the other titles in the bundle for £8.01. Doesn't sound too bad to me tbh 🤷

Seems we should have called it Schrödinger's Mystery Box - somehow simultaneously joyous and crap at the same time!
Compared to the Christmas ones same price they a bit crap.
And people are concerned if you will be using Netflix’s sub for Violet Evergarden you Answer or make comments.
I like BL but I know most people wont so I can still say that’s a weird choice even if I don’t mind myself. And I thought your name had sold so surprises around every corner

Back