What Games Are You Playing?

Replaying The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask yet again. I never get tired of my favourite game.

I have a copy of Hyrule Warriors for the Nintendo Switch coming soon so that’ll be next.

Steins Gate 0

So it's taken me a couple of hours but I've made it to the intro theme song. Really liked the start of this game. Several interesting threads set up with some new characters.

Lets see where it all goes...

Just finished watching a play through series on YouTube. He didn't kill too many children!
Maybe a bit painful for a seasoned player for all the various things he misses. Even I spotted stuff and I've never played it (can't afford a PC, they ported Stellaris to console so you never know), but it's a fun play through:

Wow that's... a long, long playlist @D1tchd1gger! Not really a big spectator of others playing games (unless it's watching someone I know in person) but I'm glad you enjoyed it. It is a jolly good game, however I don't have all the expansions as I'm unsure about whether the mechanics the last few have added are actually all that beneficial to gameplay.
He didn't kill too many children!
I have to admit to not being particularly competent at warfare itself in Paradox strategy games (much prefer the actual real-time strategy of Total War to the maths of CKII if I'm fighting a battle) so I tend to pursue more political means of victory. Which usually leaves me with a lot of enemies, since I'll marry my heir into another royal line and then bump off or disgrace the in-laws left and right to ensure my heir's heir becomes heir to multiple realms. Which generally leads to my dynasty inheriting an extended family who mostly want to kill them in order to restore themselves to power, and so the blood continues to flow. It's not uncommon for me to murder my sons' wives after they've had one son to ensure there are no more male grandchildren with claims to the crown. It's risky, as those children can die of course, but there's plenty more princesses out there to remarry. And if they already have husbands, well... that can be taken care of.

CKII allows me to indulge my inner Tywin, which is probably good because it stops me from becoming a politician.

CKII allows me to indulge my inner Tywin, which is probably good because it stops me from becoming a politician.
I think the current crop of Tories have been playing CKII too much with some of the stuff they've come up with!

Not really a big spectator of others playing games
Yeah, I didn’t really think it was an Interesting thing when I first heard of people doing it. But I found this guy when he was in the gaming press for doing a YOLO run of Fallout: New Vegas. His Fallout videos are his best as he's really knowledgeable about the games and the systems.

Really been enjoying Steins Gate 0. Feel like I've played it loads but also don't seem that far in. I can be a pretty slow reader tho! I wasnt expecting the game to constantly change perspective which has made it interesting.

Annoyingly I'm away with work for a couple of nights now so won't be able to play for a few days :mad:

Finished my first play through of Steins Gate 0. Got the Gehennas Stigma ending. Pretty intense and sad. I'll probably leave it a little while before playing again. Got a lot of anime to watch atm!

Time to go back to the original PlayStation era, though reimagined!

Completed Games #12-14:
Spyro the Dragon
, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, and Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon [PlayStation 4]

Much like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro is also one of the franchises I checked out when I was younger. However, I honestly only played a bit of the first game (via a demo) and the third game. So when I found out that Activision is reimagining the trilogy in the same vein as Crash Bandicoot I was excited, and thus for this playthrough, I was able to 100% the games in terms of their trophies, gems and orbs/eggs throughout.

Spyro is a great short-length game with some simple tasks. The replayability for the original trilogy is the same as Crash and the likes of Super Mario 64 where it's a collectahon - there are items you want to grab during your travel and if you collect all of them you are rewarded with a bonus level or ability. For instance, in Spyro 1 you have a bonus level dedicated to finding a whole bunch of gems, while Spyro 2 includes the ability to have a permanent superflame that can be transferred into a new game via a cheat code.

I compare this game a lot with Crash in terms of difficulty and how each game differs over time. The first game is simple, the second game expands into new territory while the third game combines the best of the two while also more accessible for newcomers. The difference with this concept between Crash and Spyro is actually with its difficulty, because the first Spyro is easier compared to the first Crash game, while the second and third games are identical (the second game being challenging but doable while the third game was easier and accessible).

Spyro levels are short and after collecting a certain amount of gems and items you can proceed to the next world, which includes a final boss. Spyro 2, in my opinion, is the weakest one of the trilogy because there are numerous moments that I felt were more so padding and the final boss was just tedious. I honestly can't decide between Spyro and Spyro 3 as my favorite of the trilogy.

Overall in terms of going for the 100%, Spyro the Dragon took just over 6 hours, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage took nearly 9 hours, and Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon took just over 9 hours. All three games have their Platinum trophies, which surprisingly only the third game does not require you to 100% the game in order to get all of the trophies.

My backlog so far:
Key: PS4 - PS3 - PSVita - 3DS - PC/Steam

428: Shibuya Scramble
Bullet Girls
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Catherine

Chaos;Child
Danganronpa 1 Reload
Danganronpa 2 Reload
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune

Demon Gaze
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Dragon's Crown
Drakengard 3
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2
Eternal Sonata

Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

Folklore
Freedom Wars
Gal*Gun: Double Peace
GOD EATER Resurrection
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst
Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-
.hack//G.U. Vol.1: Rebirth
.hack//G.U. Vol.2: Reminisce
.hack//G.U. Vol.3: Redemption
.hack//G.U. Vol.4: Reconnection

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3
Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Jak II
Jak 3

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky First Chapter
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
Muv-Luv
Muv-Luv Alternative

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Nights of Azure
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes

Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal
Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash!
Shining Resonance: Refrain

Sly Cooper
Sly 2
Sly 3
Soul Calibur V

Star Ocean V: Integrity and Faithlessness
Superdimension Neptune vs SEGA Hard Girls
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Xillia 2
Tales of Zestiria
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord
Tokyo Xanadu eX+
Toukiden 2
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni
Warriors All-Stars
White Knight Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles II

Yakuza Kiwami 2
Ys Origin
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma

Completed Games Collection of 2019:
  • #01 | Yakuza 0 (for PlayStation 4)
  • #02 | Yakuza Kiwami (for PlayStation 4)
  • #03 | Onimusha: Warlords (for PlayStation 4)
  • #04 | Kingdom Hearts III (for PlayStation 4)
  • #05 | El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (for PlayStation 3)
  • #06 | Lollipop Chainsaw (for PlayStation 3)
  • #07 | Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom (for PlayStation 4)
  • #08 | Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (for PlayStation 4)
  • #09 | Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (for PlayStation 4)
  • #10 | Ys I Chronicles+ (for PC/Steam)
  • #11 | Ys II Chronicles+ (for PC/Steam)
  • #12 | Spyro the Dragon HD (for PlayStation 4)
  • #13 | Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage HD (for PlayStation 4)
  • #14 | Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon HD (for PlayStation 4)

Platinum Trophy Collection:
#01 | 2014 | Saints Row: The Third (for PlayStation 3)
#02 | 2015 | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle (for PlayStation 3)
#03 | 2015 | Hyperdimension Neptunia (for PlayStation 3)
#04 | 2015 | Dekamori Senran Kagura (for PlayStation Vita)
#05 | 2015 | Steins;Gate (for PlayStation 3)
#06 | 2015 | NieR (for PlayStation 3)
#07 | 2015 | No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (for PlayStation 3)
#08 | 2015 | Asura's Wrath (for PlayStation 3)
#09 | 2015 | Saints Row IV (for PlayStation 3)
#10 | 2015 | The Darkness II (for PlayStation 3)
#11 | 2016 | Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 (for PlayStation 3)
#12 | 2016 | Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD (for PlayStation 3)
#13 | 2016 | Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (for PlayStation Vita)
#14 | 2016 | Gravity Rush (for PlayStation Vita)
#15 | 2016 | Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (for PlayStation 3)
#16 | 2016 | Resogun (for PlayStation 4)
#17 | 2016 | Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (for PlayStation Vita)
#18 | 2016 | Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game (for PlayStation 4)
#19 | 2017 | Miracle Girls Festival (for PlayStation Vita)
#20 | 2017 | Senran Kagura Estival Versus (for PlayStation 4)
#21 | 2017 | The Wolf Among Us (for PlayStation 4)
#22 | 2017 | Final Fantasy XV (for PlayStation 4)
#23 | 2017 | Amplitude (for PlayStation 4)
#24 | 2017 | Root Letter (for PlayStation 4)
#25 | 2017 | IA/VT -Colorful- (for PlayStation Vita)
#26 | 2017 | Persona 4: Dancing All Night (for PlayStation Vita)
#27 | 2017 | Gravity Rush Remastered (for PlayStation 4)
#28 | 2017 | NieR: Automata (for PlayStation 4)
#29 | 2017 | The Silver Case HD (for PlayStation 4)
#30 | 2017 | Steins;Gate 0 (for PlayStation 4)
#31 | 2017 | Under Defeat HD (for PlayStation 3)
#32 | 2017 | Tales from the Borderlands (for PlayStation 4)
#33 | 2017 | Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection (for PlayStation 3)
#34 | 2017 | Life is Strange (for PlayStation 4)
#35 | 2017 | Sword Art Online: Lost Song (for PlayStation 4)
#36 | 2017 | Crash Bandicoot HD (for PlayStation 4)
#37 | 2017 | Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back HD (for PlayStation 4)
#38 | 2017 | Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped HD (for PlayStation 4)
#39 | 2017 | Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (for PlayStation 4)
#40 | 2018 | Corpse Party: Blood Drive (for PlayStation Vita)
#41 | 2018 | Persona 5 (for PlayStation 4)
#42 | 2018 | Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (for PlayStation 4)
#43 | 2018 | Persona 4: Dancing All Night [Japanese Version] (for PlayStation 4)
#44 | 2018 | Marvel's Spider-Man (for PlayStation 4)
#45 | 2019 | Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (for PlayStation 4)
#46 | 2019 | Spyro the Dragon HD (for PlayStation 4)
#47 | 2019 | Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage HD (for PlayStation 4)
#48 | 2019 | Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon HD (for PlayStation 4)

Last edited:
I just got the platinum for The Nonary Games (999 and Virtue's Last Reward).

I loved 999 and actually got all the trophies for it back in 2017. VLR took me a lot longer though. There are a lot more routes, I didn't find the characters as appealing and the story bounced wildly from "wow, it's very interesting, I can't wait to see what happens next" to "this is absolute, undiluted gibberish and I can't believe people got paid to write it".

999 was like eating my favourite meal. VLR was like buying the XXL version of the same meal, plus a dessert, with the characters from The Big Bang Theory shouting at me the whole time.

But overall, I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to playing Zero Time Dilemma!

Time to go back to the original PlayStation 2 era!

m6TSiQIm.jpg

Completed Games #15-16:
Tekken Tag Tournament HD
and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue [PlayStation 4]

Tekken as a franchise I haven't really bothered with much over the years. I knew it has a following with a bunch of titles since the PlayStation 1 era, and eventually, I decided to try and have a go with the franchise. In CeX I picked up the release of Tekken Hybrid which was very cheap to acquire. Tekken Hybrid is a collection featuring a CG anime film, a HD remaster of a PlayStation 2 launch title, and a prologue/demo of sorts for the second installment in the Tag Tournament spin-off.

For this completion post I have 100% progressed through both Tekken Tag Tournament HD and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue. Like Kingdom Hearts 2.8, TTT2 Prologue contains trophies and as it took a couple of hours I've decided to allow it under the completion ranks.

Tekken Tag Tournament HD is a pretty neat fighting game with a whole bunch of modes available; Arcade, Versus Mode, Team Battle, Survival, Time Attack, and even Tekken Bowling. The combat is self-explanatory but the key aspect of this game is that you have two characters to control during the fight. You focus solely on one fighter, but you have the option to 'tag' which will allow you to switch between the two fighters during battle. This element is crucial if you want to win a fight because the AI will always switch around when their fighter's health is depleted at around 50-60%. The benefit of the tag system is that the fighter that is not in use can regenerate some health while you are busy fighting the main opponent in the battle.

Arcade contains 8 stages with the final stage containing only 1 fighter against your tag team. While you may think it sounds unfair, the final opponent is pretty tough to beat so I would say that it is pretty balanced overall. Survival is a great idea but my main issue with this one is that your health does not regenerate during each round and battle so if you only have around 1 HP in the first fight, you will still have that 1 HP in the next. Team Battle will let you select 2-8 fighters on your team to go against the same number of fighters from the opponent's end, and this one is pretty neat since it's basically a race to see who can defeat the opponent's team before they use up their fighters. Versus mode is locked to local multiplayer and it does its job with a wide selection of fighters you can use. And Time Attack is simply Arcade with a timer.

TI5KJj7l.jpg

As for the trophies, Tekken Tag Tournament HD is one of the easiest to complete but it's not that easy as PlayStation Trophies would say (they ranked it as 2/10, I would give it more-so a 4/10). Like Soul Calibur HD, you can tweak the settings to get through each battle without too much issue for no continues and ultra hard difficulty, but the real killer has been Time Attack, Tekken Bowling and specific moves that are quite challenging to do. Time Attack is challenging due to how it can take a while to take down an opponent which is why you need to use specific characters that can K.O. an enemy sooner than later.

Tekken Bowling is done purely by luck as while it can be fun to play at times, it had also been the most frustrating of the lot. You need to reach 200 points (of 300) and that can mostly be achieved by getting at least 5-7 strikes, a couple spares if needed be and no mistakes. As for the specific moves, you ideally need a second controller and I don't have a second controller on PlayStation 3 - thankfully the PlayStation 4 controllers are compatible as long as you connect the USB from the console to the controller. The move that is rather tedious to accomplish is the Chicken and Attack Reversal, it requires quick timing and some controller button adjustments in the setting to get it right unless of course, you have a second person around which that would make it easier.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue is pretty much a demo but it has enough to keep you occupied. The only main mode available is Arcade which you have 4 characters to play as and it can be done with local multiplayer if you want to do that. Arcade features four stages and they basically switch between the characters that you can play as. Interestingly despite changing the difficulty down to Easy, the final stage always seems to be a challenge and it is like the devs forgot to tweak the AI difficulty on that one. There is also a Model Viewer but it's not much.

Overall in terms of going for the 100%, Tekken Tag Tournament HD took just over 7 hours, and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue took roughly around 3 hours in total. As you may have guessed it, there was indeed a Platinum trophy for Tekken Tag Tournament HD so I was able to get that as well.

My backlog so far:

Bullet Girls
Catherine

Chaos;Child
Danganronpa 1 Reload
Danganronpa 2 Reload

Demon Gaze
Dragon's Crown
Drakengard 3
Eternal Sonata

Folklore
Freedom Wars
GOD EATER Resurrection
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Jak II
Jak 3

Muv-Luv
Muv-Luv Alternative

Nights of Azure
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3

Siren Blood Curse
Sly Cooper
Sly 2
Sly 3
Soul Calibur V

Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Xillia 2
Tales of Zestiria
Tokyo Xanadu eX+
Touch My Katamari
Toukiden 2

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni
Warriors All-Stars
White Knight Chronicles

Yakuza Kiwami 2
Ys Origin

• #15 | Tekken Tag Tournament HD (for PlayStation 3)
  • #16 | Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue (for PlayStation 3)

#17 | 2016 | Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (for PlayStation Vita)
#43 | 2018 | Persona 4: Dancing All Night [Japanese Version] (for PlayStation 4)
#49 | 2019 | Tekken Tag Tournament HD (for PlayStation 3)

Decided to delve back into Final Fantasy IX this time with the added features of the Digital edition that will help with any levelling and slow battles I encounter. The graphics look nicer too, even if the higher res character models clash with some blurry backgrounds.

Started Darksiders 3. Loading.................
dang, the loading times sticking wiped out my first save like that. like a thanos snap, but it turns into a still halfway through

I've found myself playing borderlands: the handsome collection a lot. something about a tonne of side quests and loot.. yet I keep receiving blue weapons now and now find nothing but trash in chests

Time to go back to the original PlayStation 2 era... again!

51C4JKR4PHL._SY445_.jpg

Completed Game #17:
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD
[PlayStation 3]

Back when I was younger I used retailers like Choices or Blockbuster to rent PS2 game. I played a lot of games and honestly I didn't really get along with them that much, yes even titles like Jak and Daxter. Many years have passed and I knew that I had missed out on a lot of classic games for the console, so when I got a PlayStation 3 the HD collections were a great opportunity to revisit them. Eventually, I managed to get my hands on the Jak and Daxter trilogy remastered, going for the PS3 version instead of the PS4 version due to technical issues with the latter.

Playing Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy at this present time gave me the same exact feeling that I had when I played the first Crash Bandicoot game on the PlayStation and PlayStation 4. It felt simple and more so a technical experiment for the developers at Naughty Dog when tackling a new original IP. And honestly this game is simple, but at the same time has some charm to it.

The goal is similar to Spyro the Dragon, you collect items in order to proceed to the next area. There are two main items you ideally need to collect (though there are three but I'll get to that in a second) - Precursor Orbs and Power Gems. The orbs are like the gems from Spyro, there are 2000 across the entire game and they help get you more Power Gems as you progress through the story. The Power Gems are the main piece you need to collect in order to make proper progress through certain areas, like getting enough to unblock a path that was blocked. The third item you can collect is Scout Flies, where if you can collect all 7 in an area you can earn a Power Gem.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fmitchwallace%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F08%2Fjakanddaxterps4-1200x675.jpg

Unlike Crash and Spyro, there is no Game Over. You can get Jak killed in some satisfaction and there is no punishment. This may be considered a bit generous, but you can die quite easily throughout this game. You are able to regenerate your health by collecting Green Eco after hitting enemies or breaking chests, quite similar to Crash and Spyro in fact. The difficulty in this game is just right, where it's not hard but simple human errors can cause consequences and the checkpoint system can be rather frustrating so try not to die too much. Daxter does take the piss out of you if you do die.

Overall Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy was a decent game. For its time it does the job and it holds up fairly well remastered. I was able to gather all of the collectibles, earning a 100% rating and also a Platinum trophy. This game actually marks my 50th Platinum trophy overall, so that's neat. The playtime overall took around 9-10 hours due to backtracking and getting the remainder of the trophies.

My backlog so far:

Bullet Girls
Catherine

Chaos;Child
Danganronpa 1 Reload
Danganronpa 2 Reload

Demon Gaze
Dragon's Crown
Drakengard 3
Eternal Sonata

Folklore
Freedom Wars
GOD EATER Resurrection
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst

Jak II
Jak 3

Muv-Luv
Muv-Luv Alternative

Nights of Azure
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3

Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi

Siren Blood Curse
Sly Cooper
Sly 2
Sly 3
Soul Calibur V

Steins;Gate Elite
Steins;Gate: Linear Bound Phenogram

Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Xillia 2
Tales of Zestiria
Tokyo Xanadu eX+
Touch My Katamari
Toukiden 2

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni
Warriors All-Stars
White Knight Chronicles

Yakuza Kiwami 2
Ys Origin

• #17 | Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD (for PlayStation 3)

#50 | 2019 | Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD (for PlayStation 3)

Last edited:
Bought Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy IX on the Switch a few days ago(Have FF7 on my laptop didn't get to far into it but I prefer to have it on the go plus the laptop is going a little iffy.)

So far only just done over 2hrs on FF7 and today played Final Fantasy IX and just arrived at Lindblum.
Really liking FFIX ,I'm probably gonna focus on FFIX first.

THOU ART PLAY TAIKO

foRqubx.gif

Completed Game #18:
Taiko no Tatsujin V Version [PlayStation Vita]

You all know that I am a huge fan of the music rhythm genre for video games, but it's surprising that it's taken this long for me to finally acquire a game from the Taiko no Tatsujin franchise. For those who don't know, Taiko is a huge music rhythm franchise in Japan, with numerous arcade and game installments over the past decade and a half.

The Vita version was the one that I had been after for the past couple of years but the price was quite high, and eventually I finally picked up a pre-owned copy for a good offer. I started playing Taiko when I got back home for the weekend last week and after getting used to the controls I did the insane thing - tackle Oni difficulty, the hardest difficulty in the series. Surprisingly, and thanks to the weird logic used in the game settings, I was able to acquire the hardest trophy after a day or two. From there I began to tackle the story mode called Donder Quest which is where a lot of my time was spent.

Donder Quest has a simple concept - get through the song at the best performance possible to defeat your opponent. Hit a bomb or miss notes and it will damage your team's health. You need to either completely take your opponent's health, reach 50%, avoid missing a few notes, or hit a number of points during your journey. The twist here is that you will need to upgrade your equipment along the way because otherwise getting their health down will be challenging.

Once you finish the story, there's an additional trophy that requires you to hit 100,000 XP which can be done by going through the side-missions but those have their own difficulty levels so you could run into an Oni difficulty mission out of nowhere.

As for the rest of the game, the setlist has an interesting variety of J-Pop, Anime Theme Songs, Video Game Music, and Vocaloid music as well as some original music for the game. There is of course more songs you can download through the PlayStation Store but that's only possible if you have a Japanese account and are playing the game through that (on Vita you can only have 1 account attached to the device whereas PS3 & PS4 allows multiple).

Overall Taiko no Tatsujin V Version is a good challenge and a decent Platinum trophy trip. I used Type B for the controller scheme as I felt it work right to go for the Red and Blue drum notes.

My backlog so far:

Bullet Girls
Catherine

Chaos;Child
Danganronpa 1 Reload
Danganronpa 2 Reload

Demon Gaze
Dragon's Crown
Drakengard 3
Eternal Sonata

Folklore
Freedom Wars
GOD EATER Resurrection
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst

Jak II
Jak 3

Muv-Luv
Muv-Luv Alternative

Nights of Azure
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3

Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi

Siren Blood Curse
Sly Cooper
Sly 2
Sly 3
Soul Calibur V

Steins;Gate Elite
Steins;Gate: Linear Bound Phenogram

Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Xillia 2
Tales of Zestiria
Tokyo Xanadu eX+
Touch My Katamari
Toukiden 2

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni
Warriors All-Stars
White Knight Chronicles

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Ys Origin

• #17 | Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD (for PlayStation 3)
  • #18 | Taiko no Tatsujin V Version (for PlayStation Vita)

#50 | 2019 | Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD (for PlayStation 3)
#51 | 2019 | Taiko no Tatsujin V Version (for PlayStation Vita)

Back