UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Soundtrack, Vinyl... Bugger that!

What's the point of vinyl? I got rid of my deck 20 years ago. I thought someone would license the new anime by now, It's been, what, two years? Was it on Amazon or Netflix or something?
Adult Swim have it. WW bar Japan I think its available on their website in english over here.
Vinyl is back in fashion as yes its better audio quality but its too expensive for me. As a good deck is £2-300 on its own

Vinyl is back in fashion as yes its better audio quality but its too expensive for me. As a good deck is £2-300 on its own

I'd go second hand for hi-fi, you'd get better quality that way, but I don't believe that vinyl is better than CD or tape, just different. It's all better than digital files though. on a phone through airpods or whatever.

Why I haven't invested is the space it would take up. And the albums are like double the CD price and I get laughed at buying stuff on CD cos of streaming. Those SRPs of those vinyls are too high there is one Anime OST id pay £40 for Evangelion nothing else.

Why I haven't invested is the space it would take up. And the albums are like double the CD price and I get laughed at buying stuff on CD cos of streaming. Those SRPs of those vinyls are too high there is one Anime OST id pay £40 for Evangelion nothing else.
gotta remember the SRP is usually higher than what they usually sell them at

Nozomi's Wing set looks very large. Think id prefer the CE so it matches up with the others and saves shelf space tbh.

Back