Your viewing journal

The Helpful Fox Senko-san ep 5
Double trouble.

Right I'm actually all up to date for once this season (apart from the latest episodes of the Funi shows due to still not having subscribed!). So let's add another show to the list of seasonal stuff!

Senryu Girl eps 1-5
Yet another short show, but 100% more wholesome than all the others I've been keeping up with. The silent meeting between Nanako and Kino in ep 4 was pure gold!

Fight League: Gear Gadget Generators Episode 13

Operation Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 6

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? Episode 5 (Uncensored)

BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!☆PICO [Rewatch] episodes 1-13 - Thought I'd revisit this stupid series that made it's way into my top 10 last year. Still great fun.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind episodes 20-21 - It just works

Bloom into You ep 10-13 [END]

I didn’t love it, older MC creeps me out. But it’s a good watch and I want more of it. 6/10

3-Gatsu no lion 2nd season
ep 19

Next on the line to complete.

Last edited:
Sarazanmai ep 5
I like the otters. And the OST. I'm also curious about what Azuma Sara's kappa form has to do with everything. Is that even a spoiler? It's in the OP...
Good ep, imo.

KINMOZA! eps 1-3
A cast of likeable characters, but nothing special so far. You can tell it's a 4-koma as well, I guess trying to do what KyoAni did with K-On, but failing to make the material come together in a smooth fashion over a full episode length. There's also the same weird disconnect as in HaNaYaMaTa where the native English speaker is fluent in Japanese apart from in Japanese class! (in both cases a parent is (HaNaYaMaTa)/seems to be (in this case) a Japanese speaker so I can believe they picked up enough to fit in EDIT: I wrote this after 2, but then it is explained in 3 that Karen, who is half-Japanese helped Alice, but then it transpires that Karen's Japanese is supposedly worse, eh! 😵). Also you would have thought Shinobu would have learnt more than hello (which she already knew) from her stay in England, but I'm guessing that's the joke that she wants to be an interpreter, but is terrible at English.

KINMOZA! eps 1-3
A cast of likeable characters, but nothing special so far. You can tell it's a 4-koma as well, I guess trying to do what KyoAni did with K-On, but failing to make the material come together in a smooth fashion over a full episode length. There's also the same weird disconnect as in HaNaYaMaTa where the native English speaker is fluent in Japanese apart from in Japanese class! (in both cases a parent is (HaNaYaMaTa)/seems to be (in this case) a Japanese speaker so I can believe they picked up enough to fit in EDIT: I wrote this after 2, but then it is explained in 3 that Karen, who is half-Japanese helped Alice, but then it transpires that Karen's Japanese is supposedly worse, eh! 😵). Also you would have thought Shinobu would have learnt more than hello (which she already knew) from her stay in England, but I'm guessing that's the joke that she wants to be an interpreter, but is terrible at English.

I enjoyed this show but it just gentle fluff. Nice people being nice to each other. It was a nice change of pace compared to what I normally watch which is probably why I liked it. But can totally understand that it won't be for everyone.

I enjoyed this show but it just gentle fluff. Nice people being nice to each other. It was a nice change of pace compared to what I normally watch which is probably why I liked it. But can totally understand that it won't be for everyone.
I like my fluff, but this hasn't clicked yet. I mean Hitoribocchi and Senryu from this season clicked from the first episode.
I do think Kinmoza gets a lot better with Karen's introduction. IMO she's one of those characters who's like the missing piece of the puzzle in the cast.
Yeah, I've only just been introduced so we'll see.

3-Gatsu no lion 2nd season ep 20-22 [END]

Liked it better than the first season, Pace felt faster, and we got more Hina and less Momo.. 7/10

Last night watched Fate/Stay Night Heavens Feel enjoyed it. Animation was really good which fed into the action scenes. Definitely not for people new to Fate franchise however. 1st half hour was slow and kinda boring but once things started kicking off it improved massively.

Tonight watched Belladona of Sadness. Well that was unique. Artistic and well made in it's own way but a brutal and horrible story.

Watched on Wednesday:
The Rising of the Shield Hero (Japanese audio) - Episode 18

Watched on Thursday:
Dororo (Japanese audio) - Episode 17

Watched today:
Fruits Basket 1st Season (Japanese audio) - Episode 6
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind (Japanese audio) - Episode 29

Mobile Fighter G Gundam episodes 45-49(Sub)[END]- Absolutely loved this series,in terms of enjoyment it gets a 10/10 from me.
The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 18(Sub)

BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!☆PICO [Rewatch] episodes 14-26 [End] - Still great nonsense. 9/10

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind
episodes 22-25

Last edited:
Ao-Chan Can’t Study! episode 6 Takumi takes some initiative.

Fruits Basket (2019) episode 6 Some more additions to the Zodiac members and the importance of Tohru’s friends.

Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu episode 6 Secret plan secret plan secret plan.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind episode 29 Doppio gets a cold call.

Senryu Girl episode 6 A silent rebellion?

Cardcaptor Sakura episodes 33-44

Back