Anybody have any good suggestions on anime?

Pygens78

Hikikomori
I am not completely similar, but you know a good anime with some action and good characters and plot. I’m already watching Black clover after getting the recommendation on nihofun.com
So not those two . Anybody have any good suggestions?

Which two? You only listed black clover! With shonen (which can often be described the way you have) I'm not watching black clover at the moment, I can only really tell you some of the more popular ones as that's what I'm watching.
Sheild hero does have some controversies reflecting #metoo and false accusations, but anyone who tells you not to watch it for that do the opposite! It's an isakai (another world) with the twist being the protagonist is finding it difficult to adapt to the world where everyone else who entered the same world treat it like a video game

I am not completely similar, but you know a good anime with some action and good characters and plot. I’m already watching Black clover after getting the recommendation on nihofun.com
So not those two . Anybody have any good suggestions?

I don't know if you're one for older anime and DVD's (have we come this far) but If you don't mind some older icons then heres a list of personal favourites and others I've seen. Are there any other Genres you like?

In no particular order (some liberty will be taken)

Cowboy Bebop (seminal action anime all rounder)
Outlaw Star (excellent spacefarer with great cast and decent story)
Redline (Insane action and pretty straight story)
Bubblegum Crisis OVA (memorable 80's mech cyberpunk)
Riding Bean (Short and sweet action anime)
Dead Leaves (Action Comedy for the thick skinned)
Assassination Classroom (Action comedy with heart)
Dominion Tank Police (anarchic humour and action)

These are the first few I can think of, but there will be more when I can think of them. :)

Back