Need help this is bugging me massively

Animefan1989

Hikikomori
Right this is going to a little vague but I remember watching an Anime when I was a kid so 90’s, I think it was Cartoon Network but it was anime plot, space ship after being attacked by spider like creatures, people in stasis pods, but they have access to robot suits that they meld with in the back, looks quite gooey. I know one of the characters is getting more and more I’ll every time he uses the suit.

In the series they battle these creatures as well as have other adventures on the planet they crash on.

Does this ring a bell to anyone please ??

Right this is going to a little vague but I remember watching an Anime when I was a kid so 90’s, I think it was Cartoon Network but it was anime plot, space ship after being attacked by spider like creatures, people in stasis pods, but they have access to robot suits that they meld with in the back, looks quite gooey. I know one of the characters is getting more and more I’ll every time he uses the suit.

In the series they battle these creatures as well as have other adventures on the planet they crash on.

Does this ring a bell to anyone please ??
Sounds like it could be Blue Gender, it was broadcast on Adult Swim in the US and was made in the late 90s.

Back