Anime Limited Delays Maquia DVD & Blu-ray to March

Andrew has better things to do than worry about someone he has no idea exists? You don't say, Roy, you don't say. That I did not know. Never would I have guessed such a thing~ Live and learn, as my lessors tend to say.

I feel rather hurt you'd label me - of all people - a troublemaker when I hold nothing but love for others, so to prove a point...Clipboard000.jpg

Now, if people are too simple to detect sarcasm on the internet, and they (as I suspect, unless you read my every post~) reported me to you for threats of e-violence towards poor ol' Andrew whilst +1ing you, I feel for you. Truly, I do... but I can not by held accountable for the stupidity of others. And if I want to complain on an anime forum about being messed about for anime I ordered days before a delay, and say I ordered from elsewhere, I will.... well, until I can't I will. Maybe?...

Point is, I was annoyed. I expressed my annoyance. It made me feel better. I have never said Anime Limited are intentional cock-ups, and I fell hard for Andrew the moment he revealed his love of Gankutsuou. He is a kindred spirit. I WANT AL to succeed. But despite my best efforts, I am only human, and delays on top of sodding delays piss me off.

That is all. It is nice to see my presence has gotten you to post again.

Last edited:
Nobody reported you for that, I used my own initiative. I read everyone's every post. It is a strange way to live.

It's odd that the US standard edition is first out. It always feels annoying to have to wait longer for a more expensive edition, as I know has been debated here about a thousand times with regards to UK releases in other respects.

R

It's odd that the US standard edition is first out. It always feels annoying to have to wait longer for a more expensive edition, as I know has been debated here about a thousand times with regards to UK releases in other respects.

The US deluxe was also delayed to like around march, which is why the standard is out before it.

Back