What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Few things today. Couple of Criterions from eBay, Arrow's Taisho Trilogy boxset from DeepDiscount (the UK one is OOP) and Yamato 2199 from SecondSpin, still sealed!

C6MI4by.jpg

Received my Fate/Apocrypha Part 1 from Tokyo Otako Mode Yesterday, along with Big Fish and Begonia, a partial order from Rightstuf. Apocrypha released November 20th, and I had pre-ordered it a couple months before that... it shipped over 7 weeks late from TOM.

apocbfb.jpg

apocbfb2.jpg

Last edited:
I want Vesperia but Christmas has wiped me out (paid car insurance ontop of everything else). I'm getting Resident Evil 2 this month and nothing else. Might get it next month.

Picked up one or two titles over the past week, nothing special.

image0.jpg

IMG-7995.jpg

IMG-8012.jpg

IMG-8030.jpg

IMG-8070.jpg

IMG-8110.jpg

IMG-8152.jpg

IMG-8009.jpg

IMG-8010.jpg

2018-07-22-23.png

Heh. Heh. Heh. Heh. Heh.

On another note, unboxings for Ghost in the Shell ARISE and Valvrave the Liberator have been delayed due to time constraints (Princess Arete is up at least). I've written up ARISE's sets while Valvrave isn't sorted. The real issue was due to the images as the filesizes are huge and WordPress can only hold so much storage that I need to reduce the resolution, but Illustrator decided to mess it up by leaving white gaps on the edges so it's going to take some time to sort that out. They won't be up until Saturday at the very least.

Received yesterday evening from UP1USA, both sets of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood from Aniplex. Although i already have the FUNimation release for these, the Aniplex release certainly has the better PQ compared to the earlier release and also a better package altogether. OK these come with a pretty hefty price tag, but there are just some shows which i want the best release for.

Also received the complete collection for Concrete Revolutio.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Back