UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

So they used those standard big UK four-disk cases then. I’d have thought that all nine discs could fit into a case similar to that size. I understand if it was a necessity, though I was expecting the set to be a bit smaller.

DVD sized cases in the MVM release :rolleyes: Doesn't look so good where the booklet can very easily fall out the case. Also the box doesn't look like a chipboard box.

It irrated me from announcement as it’s BD only in America and only $80 so I have no clue why it has the same RRP as the much bigger book of flip flap and that boxart I don’t like I’ll probably get the SE or a damaged US one in a few months. The adding of DVDs and it making it DVD sized makes it inferior to the US one for me

It irrated me from announcement as it’s BD only in America and only $80 so I have no clue why it has the same RRP as the much bigger book of flip flap and that boxart I don’t like I’ll probably get the SE or a damaged US one in a few months. The adding of DVDs and it making it DVD sized makes it inferior to the US one for me

And the US Grimoire Premium BD box set is/was on sale for $25.99 as of yesterday at Best Buy, so way cheaper than $80. I snagged one for that price even though it was a total blind buy - no Idea if I will like it at all...

Back