The General Conversation Area

2017-10-01_37.png

9th Job Interview confirmed. It's in Yorkshire, at an area near Sheffield, so if I can get this job I'll be able to finally meet my Uni friends after being away for 14 months lol.

My cold isn't shifting. I've had it for a week now and it's 2 days till Dam. This isn't fair :(

I don't wana get prematurely exhausted walking around there and not be able to taste properly and not be able to drink because it'll make my being ill worse >.<

I caught up on my exercises last week so didn't decline in mental health.

I'm missing today and tomorrows workout but will catch them up on the weekend. I need to rest. I need a crazy early night tonight even if not getting much me downtime will bother me. Going to pack as much as I can tonight.

I wanted to arrive at the airport around 5.30am. I have to check in there as can't online, my flights at 7.10am. Is 5.30am arrival enough time? Only doing carry on case and that.

Everyone have a nice weekend?

I've had quite a boring weekend, only thing I can remember doing is reading Berserk and some videogames... oh wait I watched the golden age trilogy too -.-

and I've never flown but if your turning up with just a carry on case, than you should have plenty of time at 5.30, maybe you could get there at 6.

My weekend comprised of catching up on my anime backlog and going out with my brothers to a boot sale which turned out to be a bust.

I'm currently working on my review to send as part of my application to be a reviewer on AUKN. Been quite fun so far, though I'm always trying to find new ways and words to use in order to get my points across.
Best of luck.

Remember to send @Teapot a paragraph about how awesome rabbits are along with something like Your name was a good movie ;)

(This is a joke )

Last edited:
@Neil.T is a bloke who is Scottish,
I like him kind of a lott-ish...
He's ever so thrifty,
Pronounces "thurty" like "fifty"
And he's...probably going to kill me now for taking the p**s out of his pronounciation this evening... *scarpers*

🤣 😃 😄 😅 😆

@IncendiaryLemon is so very sweet,
There's no other like him; he just can't be beat,
He likes his bun girls,
Straight hair or with curls,
And his anime reviews are so neat!

😊 😋

HELP ME!!! 😃 😄 😅 😆

Irish @Luke is a green minty biscuit,
Does Fantasy Premier Leage, don't know why he risks-it,
He's got to be mad,
Which isn't half bad,
'Cause we're all just a great bunch of misfits!

😂 🤣 😃 😄 😅 😆

Back