UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Lupin the Third Part 4 is Anime Limited's latest early bird deal at £34.99 (that's 50% off its SRP).

Remember if you order through Anime Limited (whether it's their shop or at conventions) you will also get a discount offer for the English dub only standard edition Blu-ray coming later on at £10.
Wait, the standard is English dub only? Or do you mean the standard is the only way to get the dub but it will still also have subs? I mean I don't care about the dub but curious to know as a dub only release of an anime sounds a bit odd.

Wait, the standard is English dub only? Or do you mean the standard is the only way to get the dub but it will still also have subs? I mean I don't care about the dub but curious to know as a dub only release of an anime sounds a bit odd.
On the blog post announcement they stated that the English dub would be released as a standard edition Blu-ray exclusively through Shop AllTheAnime due to the demand more focused on the subbed version rather than the dubbed version.

Also it would make no sense to release a collector's edition for the dubbed version when they are doing it for the subbed version.

Back