The General Conversation Area

Work's slowed down and I'm bored, so here's this
latest

hello, citizen! Do you stock anything in plus ultra size?

Working 8am on a Saturday I feel for you brother. There are plenty of hardships in life, but none compare to the one you've endured.
Meh, the place is practically a sweatshop by now. I think I've said before, we take the work from other companies that go down, and it's still been a terrible economy in my area, so that means they are working us worse then mules

Meh, the place is practically a sweatshop by now. I think I've said before, we take the work from other companies that go down, and it's still been a terrible economy in my area, so that means they are working us worse then mules
You should form a mob and overthrow your employer, if the cops give you any trouble just say ISIS did it.

Looking at both my twitter and facebook it looks like i'm the only person not to see Avengers Infinity War...not that i care as i didn't like the first Avengers movie and not seen the others. To be honest not a fan or Marvel or DC.

How many times do people visit a product page before going from "I know I shouldn't buy this"

to "oh I give up, I'm just going to buy it now"

Been looking at the Sakura Gakuin 2015 and 2016 Graduation Blurays for... almost a year and over a year now.. but 10,000 + 8000 jpy + Shipping + import is really quite expensive

How many times do people visit a product page before going from "I know I shouldn't buy this"

Been looking at the Sakura Gakuin 2015 and 2016 Graduation Blurays for... almost a year and over a year now.. but 10,000 + 8000 jpy + Shipping + import is really quite expensive
Happens with me when there's a price drop or two, especially with games, even though I have a big enough backlog as it is

Happens with me when there's a price drop or two, especially with games, even though I have a big enough backlog as it is
I would usually do this, but they seem to have a deal with ASMART as I haven't seen the sets available elsewhere (other than real expensive Pre-owned) and I haven't seen any deals over the last year,

Though it is golden week so.... Hopefully? I don't know what holidays = store discounts

Yeah all I've seen of Golden Week is a PSN sale and even then there's a few games I want that aren't discounted (Persona 2 and Persona 3 Portable for example)

It's kind of happening to me now. The brother got GoW for me but I've been holding off on getting ps4 games since my old one sounds like a hairdryer, and I'd want to take advantage of a pro but my tv is 1080p... I've been looking at pros or tv's for a while. The brother won't split with me for upgrades as he'd say we don't need them

It's kind of happening to me now. The brother got GoW for me but I've been holding off on getting ps4 games since my old one sounds like a hairdryer, and I'd want to take advantage of a pro but my tv is 1080p... I've been looking at pros or tv's for a while. The brother won't split with me for upgrades as he'd say we don't need them
Same here, need to upgrade my TV at some point but I know that when I get a Pro that Sony will announce either the PS5 or a better version of the Pro that actually plays 4K Blu Rays (something it should have done in the first place)

sweet singed salamanders, all I heard from downstairs was abrupt cursing. for some ungodly reason, the brother kneed the coffee table with all of his might, spilling his coffee all over everything on top. went down, cleaned up, saved my claymore CE from his machinations :D

sweet singed salamanders, all I heard from downstairs was abrupt cursing. for some ungodly reason, the brother kneed the coffee table with all of his might, spilling his coffee all over everything on top. went down, cleaned up, saved my claymore CE from his machinations :D
I hope it is safe and free from coffee stains

I hope it is safe and free from coffee stains
just about is. the mess he made and the fuss he made of it though, what level of super saiyan was he before hitting the table?

Edit:just occured that you might be talking about the CE, it was under the table top at the time, so it's safe

Back