The General Conversation Area

Simon Neil himself says that he looks strange without a beard. As would I now, so I reckon I can relate! ;)

It sort of becomes part of the furniture. That and glasses.
Ah...when facial hair gets taken for granted...XD

Did you know (probably not :p), that Scotland has the highest percentage of red-heads in the world? 13%!

Also, I thought the band had 4 members...ah well, shows how much attention I pay XD

EDIT: He looks like Jesus in the top picture...he really has arrived to absolve us of our sins...with a Scottish accent!

"Thoo art fergiven yer numpty jist dunnae doo it again, ken!"

I knew this wouldn't bode well. Not even the amount of Biffy Clyro can rescue the situation! Shinji's chair awaits you @Captaaainuniverse

Dude, how is your parrot? Is she feeling any better now?
She’s doing a bit better. She’s moving a bit and grooming herself now, which is good. She’s said a little bit today which is also an improvement but she’s far from 100%.

She’s doing a bit better. She’s moving a bit and grooming herself now, which is good. She’s said a little bit today which is also an improvement but she’s far from 100%.
Aww, I'm glad dude ^^ Oh grooming is definitely a good sign. I do hope she recovers fully though. Is she African Grey?

Back