The General Conversation Area

Right back at ya, Aya. 😉

1uSRRLQ.png

I feel like a horrible killjoy for bringing this up, but is there any chance you guys could maybe edit your posts to add new stuff to a single post rather than double/triple posting? I think that's one of the things making this thread a bit of a chore to read...

I feel like a horrible killjoy for bringing this up, but is there any chance you guys could maybe edit your posts to add new stuff to a single post rather than double/triple posting? I think that's one of the things making this thread a bit of a chore to read...

It's cool. I'll endeavour to edit posts if anything needs adding.

It's cool. I'll endeavour to edit posts if anything needs adding.
Cheers Aya. Back in the mists of time when I first ventured onto the internet people would find themselves on the receiving end of a lot of flak for double posting - I wouldn't wanna do that to anyone, but I feel it is still kind of a courtesy and unwritten rule of the internet not to make multiple posts in a row. But it's not fair to chastise people who don't know that, and maybe I'm just old and out of touch and things have moved on.

Last edited:
Cheers Aya. Back in the mists of time when I first ventured onto the internet people would find themselves on the receiving end of a lot of flak for double posting - I wouldn't wanna do that to anyone, but I feel it is still kind of a courtesy and unwritten rule of the internet not to make multiple posts in a row. But it's not fair to chastise people who don't know that, and maybe I'm just old and out of touch and things have moved on.

It's not a problem, really. Thanks for being civil about it! You could have just as easily been a complete a$$-hat, as I'm sure some would, but it's totally cool. I'm not really aware of standard "post" protocol on forums (beyond just being a decent human being that is), so apologies if it's something I should have just known from the off!

I'm going to be honest I sometimes feel like I just hang onto the fringes here since I don't really have a lot to contribute; I just wanted to reach out to chat to people with similar interests, that was the intent. I don't really have much to contribute in terms of anything informative as many of you do regarding anime and manga, so I do get a bit self-conscious at times when I just post random nonesense here in the General area.

Thanks though, I do appreciate you being decent about it ^^

I don't think anyone is bothered by people just chatting and having a laugh in here - Hell, that's what this thread was made for.

At the same time, don't feel like you're not able to contribute to anime & manga discussion, even just thoughts about things you're watching or have watched are always appreciated. You might not want to write verbose reviews and analyses but everyone has thoughts and opinions and the more of those from different posters, the better.

Back