Your viewing journal

Yeah the first time I watched SD the more experimental episodes were my least favourite but upon repeat viewing they really grew on me.
Ahh, good. That bodes well, then. I mean, don't get me wrong: I'm a big supporter of the experimental in animation. I just couldn't get into those episodes as much as I wanted to. Perhaps another watch will go some way to fixing that, as you say.

How many times have you seen the show, do you reckon? Always the dub?

Boobies? Did someone say boobies? They’re definitely groovy baby!

Maybe not as groovy as arses mind.
Thread? :p

Ahh, good. That bodes well, then. I mean, don't get me wrong: I'm a big supporter of the experimental in animation. I just couldn't get into those episodes as much as I wanted to. Perhaps another watch will go some way to fixing that, as you say.

How many times have you seen the show, do you reckon? Always the dub?

Thread? :p
I've watched Space Dandy around three times. Technically I've watched the first 13 episodes four times since when I first watched it I only had Season one. I did watch the sub on and off for one rewatch but I prefer the dub, mainly because Ian Sinclair nails it in every way. When I think of Dandy I think of that voice.

On a different note, I was bored and decided to see if MAL had everything anime related and thought of searching for a popular/notorious hentai in internet and meme lore. Low and behold Boku no Pico is on there, who knew MAL had hentai? I wonder if Dandy would approve of that, baby?

Last edited:
On a different note, I was bored and decided to see if MAL had everything anime related and thought of searching for a popular hentai in internet and meme lore. Low and behold Boku no Pico is on there, who knew MAL had hentai? I wonder if Dandy would approve of that, baby?
Mall has plenty of hentai on there, baby!

Back