UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

ERASED Part 2 being pushed is pretty damn annoying, as is AssClass Part 2 (I should probably buy Part 1 soon) and Wolf's Rain. Really looking forward to Sword of the Stranger though, and more Durarara, guess the end of this year is looking a lot less hectic than I thought it would be, which is nice as I may treat myself to a new TV.

As a side note, I just realised that I'm gonna miss out on the Eureka Seven UE and Hyouka CE early birds deals as I don't get paid til the 15th ;_; I'll probably still pick up Hyouka but most likely have to pass on the Eureka Seven UE all together now. This week has well and truly sucked man... >_>

Don't know how many people it affects but my Your Name standard edition from Anime Limited's store hasn't been dispatced yet, so they sent a code for £2.50 off my next purchase. Worth checking if yours hasn't come yet.

When you order from them, what sort of notification do you get? I ordered Your Name and A Silent Voice on the 6th, got a paypal notification that they'd received the invoice from them, money taken, but nothing from them directly. Still no DVDs as well... Geh. What's the best way do you find to message them, directly or facebook?

When you order from them, what sort of notification do you get? I ordered Your Name and A Silent Voice on the 6th, got a paypal notification that they'd received the invoice from them, money taken, but nothing from them directly. Still no DVDs as well... Geh. What's the best way do you find to message them, directly or facebook?
You shoud normally get a confirmation email like this.
tM0utVI.png

As mentioned, you should receive an order confirmation e-mail. It's worth noting that there has been a delay dispatching Your Name Standard Edition DVDs due to demand for stock, but if you have any concerns your best bet is to drop us an e-mail to [email protected] with your order number and query.

They do have this on their website:

So if Zavvi are dispatching, I assume they'll follow suit.

ZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZENZEN

(*intensifies*)

Back