UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I would compare it with wordery at the same time, as bookdepository tend to sell at full price when wordery has a good discount. So even using the 10% code it still might be cheaper on wordery.
and they would be even cheaper through their amazon marketplace stores even if you have to pay for shipping.

Some stuff in that Sentai sale I really want, but I can't bring myself to spend money I don't need to spend, with expensive shipping that takes weeks to arrive.

You'd better be getting Papakiki

Currently got:
-High School of the Dead Limited Edition (I already own the SE of it, so I might pass)
-Mara-holic
-Btooom!
-My Little Sister is Among Them
-Inu x Boku
-My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy
-Listen To Me Girls I Am Your Father
-Yuyushiki
-Love Lab
-Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat
-Taisho Baseball Girls
-Gintama The Movie

As I say, need to get that down to about 3...

I know the struggle, in the end I went with:
Xam'd lost memories
Kids on the slope (since the MVM release is now OOP)
Flowers of Evil
Night raid 1931
If these are dispatched before the offer ends then I might place another order for the Hidamari Sketch seasons and Maoyu

Typical the sale had to be a week before payday :(, any idea how long Righstuf take to dispatch? If it's almost a week i could get a big order in, if not just a couple.

Currently got:
-High School of the Dead Limited Edition (I already own the SE of it, so I might pass)
-Mara-holic
-Btooom!
-Inu x Boku
-Yuyushiki
-Love Lab
-Taisho Baseball Girls
-Gintama The Movie

Only seen a few of these myself, Btooom! i'd recommend if you like action survival and Maria-Holic & Inu x Boku were fine but i found Maria-Holic a struggle to get through so much that i dropped MH Alive 2 eps in, could be your thing though if you like a sadistic guy cross dressing as a girl to be in a all girls school and girl constantly getting nosebleeds and fainting from all the attractive girls around her XD.

Typical the sale had to be a week before payday :(, any idea how long Righstuf take to dispatch? If it's almost a week i could get a big order in, if not just a couple.

Tell me about it! I don't get paid until the 31st! I'm thinking of sticking all of these in with something on pre order for later, so they don't charge

Only seen a few of these myself, Btooom! i'd recommend if you like action survival and Maria-Holic & Inu x Boku were fine but i found Maria-Holic a struggle to get through so much that i dropped MH Alive 2 eps in, could be your thing though if you like a sadistic guy cross dressing as a girl to be in a all girls school and girl constantly getting nosebleeds and fainting from all the attractive girls around her XD.

Btoom certainly sounds like my kinda thing, but I'm not too sure about Maria-holic.

Currently got:
-Mara-holic
-Btooom!
-Inu x Boku
-Yuyushiki
-Love Lab
-Taisho Baseball Girls
-Gintama The Movie

So yesterday, I pounced on the sale, and loaded up my basket with the shows that I'm half interested in, shows that I want, shows that I really want, got to about 15 titles too. Then I turned around and caught sight of my anime back log on my shelves, currently 27 titles with two more in transit. Went back to the basket and deleted the lot.

Anyway, today, after careful consideration of what I love the most, went and placed an order for The Flowers of Evil BD. That is all.

Back