UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

It's not even communication for me. I cannot imagine a situation that would delay a product twice at a days notice. It doesn't seem possible that a legitimate business would allow this to happen.

This whole situation would be less annoying if it was just one longer delay; multiple mini-delays just give people false hope and constant dissapointment.
One day, AL will learn that multiple short delays are worse than one massive delay, probably the same day we catch up to the US Gundam releases.

the worst thing is a lack of communication.

Delays suck, but I wouldn't get too hung up on lack of communication. I can't think of many companies who openly communicate with their market, like AL do on here.

I do agree that one long delay is better than multiple mini delays, though. Zeta where are you... :(

Delays suck, but I wouldn't get too hung up on lack of communication. I can't think of many companies who openly communicate with their market, like AL do on here.

I do agree that one long delay is better than multiple mini delays, though. Zeta where are you... :(

well its true they are normally very good at communication like they were yesterday. I'm worried that in a single day there has been no confirmation either way if its been dispatched or not.

I hate not knowing

Communication is hardly an area in which Anime Limited lack, they're probably the most up front and forward of the western distro's, Sometimes I worry for Andrew and his candid nature!

Andrew can't be everywhere at once, I'm pretty sure he's looking into it right now and he'll come into this very thread and explain things once he's formulated and figured out what is going on. Andrew isn't one to fob people off.

My Escaflowne still hasn't shipped from Amazon while others have said Amazon posted theirs a few days ago.

Also my Outlaw Star arrived a little damaged from Zavvi, but they're only offering a 50% refund instead of a replacement. Is that normal for Zavvi?
View attachment 162

They should be able to fix it for you if you poke - if not drop us a line and we'll see what we can do :)!

Best,

Andrew

That's probably it if they're sold out of it as it was limited to the consignment we sent to Zavvi there :)!

AP
You any idea if that's the case for Anime-On-Line too? Just they haven't shipped my order of Gundam Reconguista In G and Outlaw Star Collector's and they're usually pretty good for getting stuff out....just kinda worried about Outlaw Star selling out tbh, which I know sounds rather silly so soon but I really want that set.

They should be able to fix it for you if you poke - if not drop us a line and we'll see what we can do :)!

Best,

Andrew
Yeah, after a bit of back and forth, they keep saying it's out of stock so a 50% refund is all they're offering. Do I drop you a line on facebook or were you referring to Escaflowne?

Back