This week's releases:
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? 6
Sword Art Online 008: Early and Late
The Devil is a Part-Timer! 5
Baccano! 1931 The Grand Punk Railroad: Local
The Asterisk War: 01. Encounter with a Fiery Princess NEW SERIES
Black Bullet 4: Vengeance Is Mine

There's a listing for it on Kindle UK, but it's down as a manga instead. Might be worth checking the sample tomorrow to confirm it is the light novel (but the publisher doesn't have the manga -if there even is one-, so it couldn't be that.)

It has the ASIN of the light novel so it must be the same thing. Lol at "Manga > Shojo" for a Josei light novel, though. Typical Amazon. I deleted that part of the post, though. Thanks for pointing it out (not that I have or will ever have an e-reader to be able to read it myself).

It has the ASIN of the light novel so it must be the same thing. Lol at "Manga > Shojo" for a Josei light novel, though. Typical Amazon. I deleted that part of the post, though. Thanks for pointing it out (not that I have or will ever have an e-reader to be able to read it myself).
That's a shame. Amazon has a cloud reader and PC or Mac software you could use, but I don't know if you'd be comfortable reading off a PC.

I know i've ranted about this before but i think i'm done with Amazon and light novels. Still havent had last months releases yet...

I think Wordery might be the future. No idea why amazon sucks so just for LNs when everything else is timely...

I know i've ranted about this before but i think i'm done with Amazon and light novels. Still havent had last months releases yet...

I think Wordery might be the future. No idea why amazon sucks so just for LNs when everything else is timely...
Not just LN they also suck at getting manga out on time as well. Hence why I either use wordery or book depository for manga/LN.

This week's releases:
My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong as I Expected 1 NEW SERIES
Overlord 2: The Dark Warrior
Accel World 07: Armor of Catastrophe
Strike the Blood 4: Labyrinth of the Blue Witch
Kagerou Daze V: The Deceiving

Getting them all of course, but been waiting especially for Accel World. First batch i havent preordered from Amazon so lets hope i can actually get them this week!

News came out earlier that Vertical have rescued Nisio Isin's Zaregoto series, two volumes of which were previously released by Del Rey. It now appears in the forthcoming section of the list.

Ignoring my personal qualms about Vertical's resistance to ebooks, it's good news that the market is now strong enough for licence rescues and hopefully further series previously dropped will return to the marketplace.

Now to wait for the flood of people bugging yen press to license rescue stuff like Shana and GOSICK, ignoring the fact that this series has an anime OVA coming out...

Meh, the collectors edition of Spice & Wolf sold super quick, just learnt that I didn't secure stock. Though in a bizarre twist they are reprinting it because of demand, so much for only 2000 copies printed I guess. :rolleyes:

Meh, the collectors edition of Spice & Wolf sold super quick, just learnt that I didn't secure stock. Though in a bizarre twist they are reprinting it because of demand, so much for only 2000 copies printed I guess. :rolleyes:

So that's why there's a mess of different dates. I was considering going for it, but probably not. :(

So that's why there's a mess of different dates. I was considering going for it, but probably not. :(

Still a nice product, and while unnumbered there won't be large numbers of that second printing floating around, I was offered a choice of keeping or cancelling my order, I've opted to keep.

I've finally found confirmation from a YP employee that the rumour of the new Spice and Wolf series being licensed by them is actually true.

So,

Yen Press has licensed:

*Spice and Wolf sequel novels (Shinsetsu Ookami to Koushinryou: Ookami to Youhishi)
- Sequel series to Spice and Wolf/Ookami to Koushinryou
- Ongoing in Japan at 1 volume.
- Published under Dengeki Bunko (owned by Kadokawa)
- Due out at some point in 2017.

Also acquired the rights to the Spring Log volume (volume 18) of short stories.

Back