Hi

Rukia

Hikikomori
It's been a while since I joined a new forum but someone suggested I take a look here. I'm not the greatest at introductions, I've been watching anime for quite some time, starting off with You're Under Arrest and the original dub of Sailor Moon; I have just recently started on the new Sailor Moon Crystal. I still hold a great love for Studio Ghibli, one of my favourite Ghibli films is Only Yesterday. I don't get time nowadays to watch much anime but I have been watching Ghost In The Shell Arise.

I'm looking forward to discovering new anime and new manga, I haven't really delved into anything since Bleach and that was a while ago and also looking to share some of my thoughts with others.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

~Rukia

It's been a while since I joined a new forum but someone suggested I take a look here. I'm not the greatest at introductions, I've been watching anime for quite some time, starting off with You're Under Arrest and the original dub of Sailor Moon; I have just recently started on the new Sailor Moon Crystal. I still hold a great love for Studio Ghibli, one of my favourite Ghibli films is Only Yesterday. I don't get time nowadays to watch much anime but I have been watching Ghost In The Shell Arise.

I'm looking forward to discovering new anime and new manga, I haven't really delved into anything since Bleach and that was a while ago and also looking to share some of my thoughts with others.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

~Rukia

Rukia! So glad you rejoined! Finalllyyyyyyy <3

Back