BEEZ Website to Receive a Makeover+Maybe More Release Dates

Neferpitou

Stand User
beez_logo.jpg

BEEZ Website to Receive a Makeover+Maybe More Release Dates

BEEZ UK have mentioned that their website is currently receiving a major overhaul. One of the features of the updates is to include up-to date information on scheduled BEEZ titles. They have said they should hopefully be revealing release dates for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Movie Trilogy, House of Five Leaves and The Tatami Galaxy on their update website.

Source:BEEZ Twitter

Hurrah, finally! I'm going to preorder the first two in my next sweep and I'll probably get the last one too (if I don't hate part 1, which is currently in my hand).

I already have 00. That's a sexy price for season 1, however.

R

Are these new releases still going to happen, given the stock/warehouse fire? I'll be definitely getting the 00 Season 1 Anime Legends, no matter when it's released.

ColdCobra said:
Are these new releases still going to happen, given the stock/warehouse fire? I'll be definitely getting the 00 Season 1 Anime Legends, no matter when it's released.

00 AL is printed, we just need a warehouse to ship it to...

Andrew

The Bebop digipack was what I'd consider "fancy". Solid gold art box housing six embossed platinum DVD cases for the next release?

Will definitely be getting The Tatami Galaxy. House of Five Leaves, too, but it's lower priority.

Back