Zombie outbreak! What would YOU do?

I could say that i'ld grab a golf club & go on a zombie killing spree but that would be a lie ... i'm more likely to sit in a corner, rocking back & forth, awaiting death ...

I wouldn't so much go on a zombie killing spree but rather go in survival and defence mode. Don't let yourself go out like that Danni! The human race will prevail! Wait... I'm losing the destiction between fact and fiction... DOCTOR!

What would be the chances of GlaxoSmithKline producing an vaccine? I mean, swine flu was all the rage back in the day. These zombies are the same thing.

You may have a point, Jayme. Along with assorted weapons and survival rations, it might be wise to purchase some shares in GSK whilst preparing oneself.

I'd melt their faces.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LMRvp4g2cdA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LMRvp4g2cdA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jake's master plan

Hmmm

Well I would start by going into the garden getting an aray of home fashioned weapons:

Cricket Bat
Spade
Chopping blade
Bricks
Axe

Then gather food from kitchen and take upstairs, take out the stairs with the axe and wait it out for the next couple of weeks. While this is happening I will keep an eye on the media with a radio and TV. Once the threat has become controlable I would venture down into the world and find a new home.

First things first, supplies, i would start looting straight away. get enough food for a month or two. Next step is weapons, i would go to the little farm next to my house and steal the guys shotguns. Next kill and loot my dealer.
Step 4 ???????
Step 5 when i run out of drugs and food. i would get two very sharp axes, find a big group of zombies, and start spinning widly til either the zombies are dead or i am.

I'd be absolutely awful in a zombie outbreak. I'd definitely have to join up with someone/s stronger than me who are willing to fight, because i'm as weak as a kitten :? Plus, I really don't think I have anything in the house that would make a good weapon... Electric guitar, maybe?

TRASHBAT said:
I'd be absolutely awful in a zombie outbreak. I'd definitely have to join up with someone/s stronger than me who are willing to fight, because i'm as weak as a kitten :? Plus, I really don't think I have anything in the house that would make a good weapon... Electric guitar, maybe?

Yeah your electric guitar could be used to distract the zombies with music

Back