Zombie Land Saga: The Complete Series Review

Onosume

Reviewer
AUKN Staff
Apart from a slight dip in its momentum towards the end, Zombie Land Saga is a runaway train of humour and emotion, taking an inspired idea of putting together idols and zombies and making it work with ease.

Continue reading...

Reactions: WMD

WMD

Pokémon Master
It's such a good show. I watched it in a single day and tbh didnt feel the dip you mentioned but was totally enthralled the whole time. Also I watched the English version which I though was excellent. Only a couple of lines in one of the songs seemd a bit off with the number of syllables they were squeezing in. Glad to hear the love for Ricco Fajardos performance. It's probably the best acting I've heard from him.

Onosume

Reviewer
AUKN Staff
@WMD Glad you enjoyed it! It was specifically Sakura's arc at the end that I thought wasn't quite as good as the others, but overall it is a pretty amazing show.

WMD

Pokémon Master
@WMD Glad you enjoyed it! It was specifically Sakura's arc at the end that I thought wasn't quite as good as the others, but overall it is a pretty amazing show.
Oh yeah I see what you mean. Yeah they got a bit heavy handed with the extremes of her moods with that one.