Zero no Tsukaima - 2nd Season

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Finally got to see the first episode of the second series, and I love it, the humour is still ther and the story pics up exactly where it left off at the end of series one.

Best bits have to be how the two of the main characters Louise and Saito's relationship has moved on, they aren't master/pet anymore they are more like friends with Louise realising her feelings for Saito more and more.

Infact Saito no longer has to sleep on the floor and is now allowed into the bed although she still punishes him (lots in this episode) by blowing him up when he looks at other girls.

Brilliant and I can't wait to see more of this especially as all the original characters have made a comeback and although the first ep is just about reintroducing them to us this is done in a fun way and doesn't feel forced, I especially like the little cliff hanger at the end that gives us a hint as to how the rest of the eps are going to be laid out. Oh and plane survived so we will get to see Saito flying it again.... I hope.

He's allowed in her bed *nosebleed*.
I liked the first series mainly because it was Shakugan no Shana but in a different universe :D (same seiyuu's, same tsundere character) but it was good fun, and no doubt this series will be too (more Kiriche please :p)

Yes it was a fun episode, but Saito drooling over the girls started to get old. Did anyone notice how the, ahem, chests of the girls seem to grow when Saito started staring?

Ive been waiting for this anime for months now and its finaly being released! Shame its only like one episode per week :( Loved the first series and i hope this one is going to be just as good in the future.

Maxon said:
Yes it was a fun episode, but Saito drooling over the girls started to get old. Did anyone notice how the, ahem, chests of the girls seem to grow when Saito started staring?

yeah at first i thought it was some weird side effect and later we'd find out the glasses were faulty or something

McIcy said:
Maxon said:

yeah at first i thought it was some weird side effect and later we'd find out the glasses were faulty or something

:lol: I was cracking up throughout that scene, I wonder how it will go the last scene was rather :shock: but totally hilarious.
Anyway which company licensed it again?

Well episode 2 is out and \o/ a story line lol

and to answer ur q saki

On April 21, 2007, Geneon announced that they have picked up the English dubbing rights of the anime series and will be titled as The Familiar Of Zero. The announcement was made at the 2007 Anime Boston convention

Ryo Chan said:
Well episode 2 is out and \o/ a story line lol

and to answer ur q saki

On April 21, 2007, Geneon announced that they have picked up the English dubbing rights of the anime series and will be titled as The Familiar Of Zero. The announcement was made at the 2007 Anime Boston convention

Great I dobut it will get a UK release then unless it sells well in North America. I hate Geneon :x

Just watched the second episode. Omg the storyline is already getting along well! Although i wanna see more magic from Zero The Void, looks pretty powerful :p

i still wanna know how that zero fighter could still fly after crashing through a wall ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryo Chan said:
i still wanna know how that zero fighter could still fly after crashing through a wall ^^
Simple... Anime rule No.7:
Anything can become temporarily invincible, as long as it contributes to the story.

Chaz said:
Ryo Chan said:
Simple... Anime rule No.7:
Anything can become temporarily invincible, as long as it contributes to the story.

Ah the immortal and unquestionable rules of anime, how we love them

Taylor said:
Yer i think its a good opening, do like the song and thanks Sakimori for telling me who its by :D

Would also like to say thankyou for the name of the song as i am now after it for my mp3 player :D

Back