Zelda fans! Come hither! (website plug)

Espy

Thousand Master
Hey everyone, first of all this is not a random plug for a fansite I've just started up like all those other plugs you see. It's an established site with years and years of experience and history.
Anyway, I'm a member of the team at a site called Zelda Elements. Some of you might remember it from Gamespy. Well, we're not on Gamespy anymore (it was the webmaster's decision, we weren't kicked off), but we sure still exist. It's a great site, and I've been a member for years.
If you're a Zelda fan, I highly recommend you join and give it a shot. The community is great, very friendly (once you work out which members not to take seriously!) It's the longest I've stayed at a forum. As such, I'm an oldbie, a mod, and a newswriter on the main site! So I'll be sure to welcome all AUKN members with open arms. We're going through a quiet phase right now, and we're trying to reel in new members. We're kind of baffled about our lack of new members, as the main site gets as many views as an other good fansite, but not as many members. So all new members would be appreciated, and it's a great time to join with the release of Phantom Hourglass on the horizon! It'll be a great place to chat about the game, and the boards are sure to be buzzing! Hope to see you there!

www.zeldaelements.net
www.zeldaelements.net/forums

Phantom Hourglass on DS?... 'Kin Hell... Why put a sequel to a game on a different system to what the prequel was on...?
Was happy when i heard a new Zelda game was coming out and it had the same graphic style as Wind Waker, then i found out it was coming out on the only Nintendo system i dont own... Talk about bad luck eh?

Well, the Gamecube is a dead console... it would be a bad idea to put PH on that.

I meant to mention, we have a good Zelda RP running, for all you roleplayers out there. I don't personally use it, but it's run by a dedicated team, and has a good number of active players.

http://www.zeldaelements.net/roleplay/

The forums and RP use the same accounts, so an account created in the forums can be used in the RP and vice versa.

Espy said:
Well, the Gamecube is a dead console... it would be a bad idea to put PH on that.

I meant to mention, we have a good Zelda RP running, for all you roleplayers out there. I don't personally use it, but it's run by a dedicated team, and has a good number of active players.

lol everybody seams to be srtting up RP based on certain things these days. :p I can only keep up with about 2 at one time :?

Sakimori said:
Espy said:

lol everybody seams to be srtting up RP based on certain things these days. :p I can only keep up with about 2 at one time :?

Actually, our RP has been running for a few years now, longer than I've been a member. We're not trying to catch onto a fad =P
I don't use the RP, I don't get the fun in it, but the people that do assure me it's a good quality RP.

Espy said:
Sakimori said:
Espy said:

Actually, our RP has been running for a few years now, longer than I've been a member. We're not trying to catch onto a fad =P
I don't use the RP, I don't get the fun in it, but the people that do assure me it's a good quality RP.

Sounds good :p

Would you warmly welcome me with both arms open for me if I just joined to troll? >_> Just kidding dawg.

But is being a hardcore Zelda fan who tries to crack the timeline essential to joining? Because if it is, I don't even think I'll bother with joining, though I am slightly interested in all seriousness.

Back