Zavvi Lists ‘Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex’ Blu-ray Exclusive Deluxe Release

Even though its an expensive set GITS is one of those series you would pay the price. Im getting this even if it has to go on my credit card.

And the listing has been taken down and most likely manga had words with zavvi so it's likely manga make will an official announcement at London comic con in May.

I really want to add this one to my collection. But with my luck it turns out Zavvi.com doesn't ship to my country. Does anyone know if there is some service that will do for UK imports what Samurai Buyer does for stuff imported from Japan?

I really want to add this one to my collection. But with my luck it turns out Zavvi.com doesn't ship to my country. Does anyone know if there is some service that will do for UK imports what Samurai Buyer does for stuff imported from Japan?
I see you're from Portugal, I remember recently that another user on here from Portugal said the same but someone else discovered that while Portugal isn't listed on their International Delivery list, you can still select it from the drop down menu when entering your address. Not sure if he ever actually bought anything so dunno if they do actually ship, but worth a look anyway (or @Y2Johnny himself may be able to shed some light on it).

I see you're from Portugal, I remember recently that another user on here from Portugal said the same but someone else discovered that while Portugal isn't listed on their International Delivery list, you can still select it from the drop down menu when entering your address. Not sure if he ever actually bought anything so dunno if they do actually ship, but worth a look anyway (or @Y2Johnny himself may be able to shed some light on it).
I did ask Zavvi's customer support since at first I thought it was just a mistake and they did answer saying they didn't ship to Portugal. However, since you mentioned it, I checked and indeed I can select Portugal from the dropdown menu. Additionally, in the payment options was also listed "Multibanco", which is what we call ATM machines over here.

Maybe I'll be able to just order it normally after all. But if I can't get confirmation that it actually works, I might first test drive it with something that doesn't cost £100.

Thanks for the reply!

GITS is up for pre order but I'm going too bother because zaavi don't take payment until dispatch.
PS I changed my mind the box set is limited to 1000 copies.

Last edited:
the full Metal Set didnt Sell out and ended up going to amazon how ever this is a bit more populer me thinks unsure of how long it will stay after release

anyone know any zavvi Codes that will Work on Preorders ?

Back