Your viewing journal

Ancient Magus' Bride Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 27

Dr. STONE: New World (English Dub) Episode 3

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV (English Dub) Episode 14

Ancient Magus' Bride Season 2 Episode 29

Dr. STONE: New World Episode 5

The Legendary Hero is Dead! Episode 5

Yuri is My Job! Episode 5

Ranma 1/2 episodes 9-23: more characters and silly situations. Episode 22 was very much a recap for those who've forgotten the earlier episodes. My BR's keep going out of sync between the video and audio, which is fixed by pausing for a second to let the sound catch up. I assume it's probably the player. PS how thick is Akane to not notice the similarity between P Chan and Ryoga, especially considering she is living with a fiancee who turns into a girl and a man who turns into a panda?

The Ancient Magus' Bride s2 e5
Contract.

KamiKatsu ep 5
Shattered.
So, they pulled the old Planet of the Apes trick and thus this is no longer an isekai! I did wonder why the Palace and the elite warrior types looked like something out of a sci-fi .

Dr. Stone: New World ep 5
Ship shape.

To Love Ru
1-3
I fall over and support myself with boobies.
Angels of Death 11
Midnight Occult Civil Servants
OVA 1
A nine tailed fox
Golden Kamuy S3
Episode 4
Less comedy more action
Kanokon
Episode 8
White faced, golden hair, nine tailed fox appears. Hubba Hubba.
Revenger
Watched it all. Swords, blood, conspiracy.
Outrage
Part 1 of the great Kitano trilogy.

Birdie Wing -Golf Girls' Story- Season 2 episode 18 Anytime.

Mashle: Magic and Muscles episode 5 The farce of mandragora.

Otaku Elf episode 5 New phone and collectibles.

Rokudo’s Bad Girls episode 5 Finally caught up.

Too Cute Crisis episode 5 Zooming.

TONIKAWA: Over the Moon For You 2nd Season episode 18 Wiped out.

Yu Yu Hakusho (Rewatch) episodes 52-72

Last edited:
Kamikatsu ep5

Oh dear. When this was a big dumb trash fire, I was kind of onboard with it, but it feels like it’s trying to be clever now and doesn’t seem to have the requisite grasp of narrative logic to achieve what it’s aiming for. It wasn’t so bad as to be offensive to me, but this episode did rather make me think about what else I could be watching instead.

Skip and Loafer ep5

This on the other hand, is delightful. It‘s like a little ray of sunshine every week.

Birdie Wing ep7-11

Despite my earlier misgivings, I think I’m now fully committed to this one. The burning passion ‘LET US GOLF WITH OUR LIVES ON THE LINE’ part was certainly the standout, but the subsequent downtime balances it out rather well, even if it does occasionally feel a bit like we’ve gone from Zeta Gundam to G Gundam and back again. If the show is going to make Gundam analogies, so am I.

Birdie Wing -Golf Girls' Story- Season 2 Episode 18

My One-Hit Kill Sister Episode 5

Otaku Elf Episode 5

Rokudo's Bad Girls Episode 5

The Café Terrace and It's Goddesses Episode 5

TONIKAWA: Over the Moon for You 2nd Season Episode 18

Too Cute Crisis Episode 5

A Galaxy Next Door Episode 5 Outing.

EDENS ZERO 2nd Season Episode 31 Time leap.

My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv 999 Episode 6 Tech troubles.

Summoned to Another World for a Second Time Episode 5 Determination.

The Dangers in My Heart Episode 6 Realisation.

Heavenly Delusion - Episodes 5 [English Audio]

NieR Automata Ver1.1a - Episode 8 [English Audio]

This is the end for the dub as the show hasn't returned yet, curious to see what else happens here as there been various changes here and there and the choices the adaptation has made to not just be a beat for beat retelling, so far at least.
Also, as its been going for a while now, the English cast of the game are all here, including seemingly the previously not announced cast like Julie Ann Taylor as Emil and Eden Riegel as Devola & Popola. The latter of which may be a good thing if the show decides to get weird and throws in Accord into the mix (as Eden also voices them in English).
I look forward to whenever this returns.

Last edited:
Hell’s Paradise episode 6 Big cries.

MIX: Meisei Story Season 2 episode 30 Letters.

Yu Yu Hakusho (Rewatch) episodes 73-76, Yu Yu Hakusho the Movie: Poltergeist Report (Film), 77-91

In/Spectre Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 16

The Aristocrat's Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far (English Dub) Episode 4

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Swordsmith Village Arc Episode 5

The Aristocrat's Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far Episode 6

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Swordsmith Village Arc episode 5 Existence.

My Clueless First Friend episode 6 Just good friends.

One Piece episode 1061 Carve out the future.

Yu Yu Hakusho (Rewatch) episodes 92-112 & Two Shots specials (Complete. This was a great series to rewatch, despite the first tournament arc being my least favourite part, and I got around to finally seeing the films plus the specials that were released with the recent boxset.) 4/5

Jujutsu Kaisen
Well i certainly get the hype. This show was great. The fight scenes are so well designed/choreographed/animated! I also really loved the chracater designs! The whole thing just works really well.

Jujutsu Kaisen 0
Great film. Visually stunning, some amazing action and a good story.

Goodbye Don Glees
A good film that becomes exquisite in its final act. Starts as a fun teen adventure film with a trio of likable protagonists that massively elevates itself at the end. The art is absolutely stunning at times too!

Back