Your viewing journal

Starmyu season 1
This show takes boy bands way too seriously. Also Otori and Higari are the most interesting characters and they just side attractions.

Sword of the Stanger
Excellent film and visually utterly superb!

Alita: Battle Angel
Visually great but the first 20 mins are super boring. And the finale is too preoccupied with sequels rather than finishing it's own story.

Summer Wars (Spanish dub)
Love this film. The English is better though.

My Hero Academia Season 4 (English Dub) Episode 17 Their turn will come.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun (English Dub) Episode 10

22/7 Episode 7 Flashback and Solo work.

A Destructive God Sits Next to Me Episode 7 Digging yourself deeper into a hole.

Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia Episode 18 The animation this episode was insane.

In/Spectre Episode 7 Planning and preparations.

Interspecies Reviewers Episode 7 [Uncensored] A different kind of "getting laid". Very interesting ranking results.

Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Episode 8

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Episode 21 Concert and an Idol's secret identity.

Asteroid in Love eps 6.5 & 7
A pretty basic recap with no new scenes and a sparse voice over. And a new beginning for the Earth Sciences Club.

RikeKoi ep 9
Okinawa!

In/Spectre ep 7
All you do to me is talk, talk
Talk, talk, talk, talk

A Destructive God Sits next to Me, Bokuhaka episode 7 Bitter truths.

In/Spectre episode 7 Making fiction reality.

Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden episode 8 Quite the stack of chairs.

My Hero Academia Fourth Season episode 82 Festival preparation and killing with sound.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun episode 21 Double identity.

Classic Albums: Tears for Fears - Songs from the Big Chair (Documentary) A nice tribute to a seminal album. A shame that Broken didn’t get a section though-it’s one of the best tracks on the album.

Snow White with the Red Hair 2 episodes 17-24 (Complete. A solid continuation that ramps up the tension in places for dramatic flare.) 3.5/5

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 145 Killing time in a floral fashion.

ID: INVADED episode 9 Dream warrior.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! episode 8 Box robots and crabs.

Twin Peaks: A Limited Event Series episode 14

Solty Rei episodes 1-6

Re:Creators ep6-12

Liked the reveal that Altair gets her power from internet memes, that felt pretty original.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken ep8

Even by the series's consistently high standards, this was a particularly good episode. I've been a bit dismissive of the comments about this being anime of the year (it's only February, after all), but after this, I'm starting to feel like it could well pan out that way.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (English Dub) Episode 17

ID: IVADED (English Dub) Episode 9 Dream within a dream.

Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld (English Dub) Episode 6

Heya Camp Episode 8 White lies.

Overflow Episode 8 [Uncensored] Wet and Wild.

Seton Academy: Join the Pack! Episode 8 Synchronization.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki 2nd Season Episode 8 Symbols and Landmarks.

Aggretsuko Season 1 (Japanese audio) - Episode 2
Golden Kamuy Season 1 (Japanese audio) - Episode 1 (Re-watch)
Kakegurui: Compulsive Gambler (Japanese audio) - Episode 1
The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 1 (Japanese audio) - Episode 3 (Re-watch)

NekoparA ep 7
Storytime.

ID:INVADED ep 9
Sweet dreams are made of this.

Darwin's Game ep 7
Down, down, deeper and down.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki 2 ep 8
Monumental task.

Heya Camp△ ep 8
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken ep 8
That was some promotional push.

Heya Camp episode 8 Footbath fiction.

Seton Academy, Join the Pack! episode 8 Beluga song.

Yatogame-Chan Kansatsu Nikki 2 episode 8 Photo tour.

Solty Rei episodes 7-19

I was waiting for ep.7 of Railgun T to air only to find out it had been delayed with no release date because of production delays due to the lovely corona virus-SIGH!!

IRODUKU: The World in Colors episodes 11-13
This was a really nice series with fun characters and ideas. Visuals were great as expected from P.A.Works working well with the series themes. Only downside is some episodes were weaker and pacing felt kinda off but thankfully the final episode made for a powerful ending. 7/10

Re:CREATORS
[Rewatch] episodes 1-2
Really fun favourite from 2017 and with my Prime membership ending in a week I may as well dedicate that time to a series I love.

Funny you should mention IRODUKU: The World in Colors because I just rewatched it last month-it's one of my favorite series from the last few years.

Back