Your viewing journal

My Roommate is a Cat episode 4 Getting a collar and going to the vets is never so simple it seems.

The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 4 Raphtalia is ace, and everyone else is still sh*t (well Bow and Sword are alright I guess, but they’re still part of the flawed system.)

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere episodes 1-13 (Complete. Pretty out there in terms of characters but the plot was decent and it managed to entertain me enough.) 3.5/5

Kakegurui×× Episode 4
Another decent episode.

Kemurikusa Episode 4

Meiji Tokyo Renka Episode 4
Some character bonding and a visit to the theatre.

My Roommate is a Cat Episode 4
Picking out a collar, and since when did going to the vet's become such a hassle.

The Rising of the Shield Hero Episode 4
Raphtalia is an absolute goddess, as for everybody else they are all still worthless pieces of sh*t (at least Bow & Sword are finally seeing reason, but even so they're still involved in a seriously f*cked up system.)

GitS S.A.C 1st GIG Ep 20-26 (end)

RWBY v6 Ep1-13 (end)
I have learnt over the years that RWBY is best watched all at once because of its pacing issues. I mean, its pacing is still bad what with the inconsistent episode length, but it's even worse when you watch weekly.
It's one of the better volumes. They're finally getting somewhere.

Finished Hyouka, I absolutely adored it, I watched half of it in uni and put it on hold for deadlines alongside some other series I've been watching again and I'm so glad I did, what a charming and mesmerising series! I got caught up in all the mysteries and very attached to the cast. Will there ever be more? because if there ever is, I'd eat it out of Kyoani's hand, gladly.

The Promised Neverland ep 4
More intense stuff.

Girly Air Force ep 4
A piece of fluff in comparison.

Chihayafuru eps 4-6
3 pretty different episodes. Episode 5 was a bit melodramatic when they went to see Arata, but the other 2 were fun with a tournament in 4 and a recruitment drive in 6.

The Quintessential Quintuplets ep 4
The power of the imouto! And festival time.

Last edited:
Girly Air Force episode 4 Decent stuff.

The Promised Neverland episode 4 I get more and more Chicken Run vibes each time the children are given suspicious glances.

Also watched a bit of Red Dwarf Series I and II from the Blu Ray set as well as the documentary for I.

Last edited:
A Sister's All You Need episodes 1-4 - This is turning out better than expected. Pretty good show that makes fun of the overdone and creepy siscon trope with great humour and characters.

Chihayafuru eps 7-11
The club has enough members to be official and can now compete in the regional tournament after some practice, of course.

Last edited:
Just got up to episode 8 of Skull-face Bookseller Honda-san (Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san), and I have to say...I love it. It is so damn funny. Maybe I empathise with Honda-san's plight because I am a bookseller myself.

If you're reading this and you haven't watched it, give it a go.

Last edited:
Just got up to episode 8 of Skull-face Bookseller Honda-San (Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san), and I have to say...I love it. It is so damn funny. Maybe I empathise with Honda-san's plight because I am a bookseller myself.

If you're reading this and you haven't watched it, give it a go.
It was one of my favourites last season, quite the gem.

Back