Your viewing journal

Amagami SS (Complete Season 1) - Standard School, slice of live romance setting, but instead of a single story, the 25 episodes have been broken into 6 Girl Arcs which allows 4 episode avg. per girl. The anime is setup to replay the same Christmas over and over while showing you 6 very different relationships develop with the protagonist Tachibana Junichi. It was actually a nice watch with these bite size arcs to watch here and there. The only down side to this series is the fact the stories only lead up to the point where the relationship takes that first step (baring two arcs which give a little more). This left me feeling repeatedly deflated, although I've read the 2nd series is set showing how the relationships progress for each girl in the same multi ARC format? Based on this, I will defiantly be adding it to my "Plan to watch" list and picking it up at some point.

91 Days (Eps 6-8) - So this story is still keeping me entertained but certainly not feeling an urgency to complete it. I'm not getting that audience connection with the characters... background details is mostly non existent. Anyway, I'l probably try and finish this tonight. Maybe the last 4 episodes will change my opinion. Bit disappointed so far.

91 Days (Eps 6-8) - So this story is still keeping me entertained but certainly not feeling an urgency to complete it. I'm not getting that audience connection with the characters... background details is mostly non existent. Anyway, I'l probably try and finish this tonight. Maybe the last 4 episodes will change my opinion. Bit disappointed so far.

I had similar feelings about 91 Days. Having waited ages for another prohibition-era anime series, I really wanted to like it, but I lost interest around the middle and ended up not finishing it. The thing that disappointed me most was that, after there were some flashes of Coen brothers-style humour in the early episodes, it seemed like they moved away from that style of writing. I feel like if they'd really run with it, that might have given the show more personality.

Prison School-Episodes 3-6

Never thought Prison School would have an episode that made me instantly want to watch the next one to see what happens next...

Haikyu!!-Episodes 16 and 17

Seeing Asahi score that point against Dateko was the most satisfying thing.

Natsume Yuujinchou Roku ep 1-2
Yowamushi Pedal; New Generation ep 21-22
Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Record ep 9-10
Zer0 Kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho ep 8-9

Haikyu-Episodes 18 and 19

These matches are getting intense! Nishinoya really stole the show in the last half of the Dateko game, that ending was phenomenal.

Prison School-Episodes 7-9

Sakura Quest-Episode 10

Hoorah, the Ririko episode I wanted.

Twin Peaks season two episodes 1-4

Boruto: Naruto next Generations episode 10

Also saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2

Last edited:
Back