Your viewing journal

Not technically myself watching them but the society I joined were watching the following on a non-legal site -_- in today's session. I was discussing with a few mates about how one of them was trying to find Daisuki in the MCM Expo (he has a shirt from them and wanted to show it off) and I was discussing about the new Animax service.

Beyond the Boundary - Episodes 1 and 2
Bleach - Episode 1
Log Horizon - Episode 1
Ouran Highschool Host Club - Episode 1
Place to Place - Episode 1
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Episode 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Kill la Kill 6
I guess Ryuko needs to grind a bit more before she's a high enough level to challenge the Elite Four? :p

It was a good episode over all. I love it when main characters get it handed to them. Also, Mako pointing out that the Elite Four guy had a tiny penis was brilliant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Berserk movie 1 (rewatch) and movie 2.
Beyond the Boundary ep 6.
FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (rewatch) ep 37-38.
Non Non Biyori ep 5.
Unbreakable Machine-Doll ep 5.

Dragonball GT - season 2, discs 1 and 2

My Fallout 3 addiction happened so close to the end of my DB marathon, but am knuckling down to get through GT and get on with the films.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood Ep.1-3

This was supposed to be the more faithful adaptation, right? That first episode couldn't have felt more out of place, it didn't feel like a first episode of something. And then to absolutely cram all those events into the 2nd ep which I'm sure were spread out a bit more in the manga/first series. It's totally thrown off the pacing of everything already for me.

Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor - Episodes 11 & 12

I'm enjoying this, I think it might start a run of re-watching the other two Guyver anime straight afterwards.

Gekijouban Mahou Shojo Madoka☆Magica (Shinpen) Hangyaku no Monogatari: A blasterpiece of entertainment, I need to watch this again to make sure it actually happened. Gratuitous and gaudy in the best ways imaginable. It still primarily plays off the emotional tugs of the original series, of course, but the narrative makes for a cute mirror-image.

Also started some TV anime, for no reason other than I already knew the stories for both and thus didn't have to concentrate too hard. I have nothing overly insightful to add about either other than I don't think Asagi is done full justice by the anime character designs in StB:

Strike the Blood e.1-2
YowaPeda e.1-2

Kill la Kill (Japanese Dub via Wakanim UK) - Episode 6

Average episode, still not worth the overhype but it's a good series (still rate it 8/10).

Samurai Flamenco (Japanese Dub via Wakanim UK) - Episode 5

Great episode, especially the scene at the end oh boy this will be fun (still rating it a 9/10).

Blazblue Alter Memory - Episodes 1 - 5
Kyoukai no Kanata - Episode 6
Samurai Flamenco - Episode 5
Golden Time - Episode 6

Picked up Blazblue. It's not the best show this season BUT I COULDN'T STOP WATCHING IT.

Back