Your viewing journal

Rage of Bahumut Episode 1
Brilliant animation, beautiful character design and a plot that doesn't appear to have some fun. Highly recommended! Just hope there are more dragons to come.

Garo: The Animation Episode 1
First 5 minutes is mostly still frames and looping animation. Not a good sign and the CGI looks very awkward and out of place. I was disappointed to learn the guy who barely said anything was actually our main character, but hopefully he'll improve. Still worth a viewing.

Hakuouki episodes 1 & 2. Cannot get into this at all. Probably cause I'd rather watch Shufle or Mushishi but I can't find them in my house atm. Where did I put them :(

Terra Formars (Japanese Dub) - Episode 03

WTF is going on with the censors, I completely lol'd at the black circles covered in numerous scenes in this episode.

For example - SPOILERS and SPOILERS

To be quite honest I would much rather have censor circles than half the screen covered.

Nozaki-kun ep3-6

The casual violence against Prince seems in questionable taste, but that aside, this continues to prove how well anime comedy can be done without resorting to smut and toilet humour.

He said, knowing full well that Jojo was hilarious.

NormanicGrav said:
Terra Formars (Japanese Dub) - Episode 03

WTF is going on with the censors, I completely lol'd at the black circles covered in numerous scenes in this episode.

For example - SPOILERS and SPOILERS

To be quite honest I would much rather have censor circles than half the screen covered.

The censorship pretty much ruined the whole episode. I hope Crunchyroll take note of the no doubt many user complaints and try and rectify this for the rest of the series.

Gundam Reconguista in G - Episode 3

An OK episode but I'm glad to see Tomino hasn't lost his penchant for silly visual side gags!

Voogie's Angel - Episodes 2 & 3 [Final]

Still like this a lot, an entertaining OVA.

Back