Your viewing journal

Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War - The Separation episodes 391-392 Paint it black. (Complete. Another great cour that I’m hoping will set up an equally great finale down the line.) 4/5

Detective Conan
episode 1099 Found.

Firefighter Daigo: Rescuer in Orange episode 1 A weakness.

MF Ghost episode 1 Deja vu.

Ragna Crimson episode 1 Livelihoods.

Girly Air Force (Rewatch) episodes 11-12 (Complete. Upon rewatch, I maintain that this is a series with good ideas but also one that could have been stronger and the ending is pretty weak too.) 3/5

Glass Fleet
episodes 1-24 (Complete. A middling sci-fi epic that was slightly stronger in its later episodes than the initial ones.) 2.5/5

Last edited:
Frieren: Beyond Journey's End (Japanese) - Episode 1 - 4

Mashle: Magic and Muscles (Japanese) - Episode 11 - 12 (Complete)

This was a fun, goofy show, a mix of One Punch Man, Black Clover and Harry Potter. It's enjoyable seeing Mash pummel everyone in his path and eating cream puffs along the way. As it goes on we see more of the traditional battle shounen tendencies and when the other characters who aren't Mash are fighting it felt a little bit of a drag here and there but the show is quite fast paced so wasn't a big deal or anything. I look forward to the second season.

Rent-A-Girlfriend (Season 3) (Japanese) - Episode 36 (Complete)

My guilty pleasure show and this was probably my favourite season to date. Kazuya is still frustrating as ever at times but he also had a decent amount of good moments as well compared to previous seasons. This season was surprisingly emotional in places as well, not the sort of show you'd expect it from. Despite what most people would probably say I hope we keep getting more seasons, I enjoy it a lot 😂

Horimiya: The Missing Pieces (English Dub) Episode 12

Am I Actually the Strongest? Episode 12 Cliffhanger. (Complete. An okay watch - though I highly doubt I'll be rewatching this series anytime soon.) 2.5/5

EDENS ZERO 2nd Season
Episode 50 Prelude. (Complete. A second season that continues to move the story along and with the possibility of a sequel, I'll be looking forward to checking it out.) 3.5/5

My Tiny Senpai
Episode 12 Date. (Complete. A workplace anime with a genuinely sweet and wholesome romance surrounding the main central pair. A personal favourite of mine from this season.) 3.5/5

The Demon Sword Master of Excalibur Academy
Episode 1 This looks like an intriguing watch.

Reacher
Episodes 1+2
Jack Reacher fights lots of bad guys.

Record of Grancrest War
Episodes 21-24
I must say I enjoyed this. Nicely paced with enough peaks to make me wanting more. I like a proper ending
I haven't enjoyed a 24 episode show for a while. Fire Force, Slime and even Heavy Object spring to mind. Although, I'm sure I've missed something that is my supposed favourite. I did sell my copies of Plunderer and Re Zero so it's probably not them.

Eminence of Shadow
Episodes 11-16
It's great to want to watch so many.
The plot's nonsense or am I just a Perv Asshat?

Golgo 13
Episode 15
Eva heads towards the Ocean
Why couldn't you let this one go.😡

Last edited:
Princess Nine episodes 18-26: Well that was (not really) a surprising ending. Although the Kisaragi boys and girls met one another in the semi rather than the final (so my prediction was close). The coach is of the "work it out for yourselves and get me another drink" school, while the girls' idea of psychological counselling is a slap in the face and "pull yourself together". At least I've finally watched it. Now for an episode or two of Kandagawa Jet Girls before work.

Princess Nine episodes 18-26: Well that was (not really) a surprising ending. Although the Kisaragi boys and girls met one another in the semi rather than the final (so my prediction was close). The coach is of the "work it out for yourselves and get me another drink" school, while the girls' idea of psychological counselling is a slap in the face and "pull yourself together". At least I've finally watched it. Now for an episode or two of Kandagawa Jet Girls before work.
Say hello to the MCs mother.

Attachments

• b232858-QluRWbUpAg2S.png
    b232858-QluRWbUpAg2S.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 10
Dark Gathering episode 13 Skewered.

One Piece episode 1078 Emerging heroes.

Overtake! episode 1 Pre-race intensity.

Shangri-La Frontier episode 1 Hardcore.

31 Days of Halloween 2023! Day I: Ju-On: The Curse (2000), Ju-On: The Curse 2 (2000), & Ju-On: The Grudge (2002) (Films)

God Mars
episodes 1-8

Skip and Loafer (Japanese) - Episode 8 - 12 (Complete)

This was such a cute, honest, down-to-earth series, the characters are so charming and the art direction I'm a big fan of, love the OP as well. I also appreciate the good representation of a transwoman in this series as it can be very "iffy" in a lot of anime. Loved her just as much as the rest of the cast. I forget if a second season has been announced already or not but I hope it does get one.

Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead (Japanese) - Episode 5 - 9

Ayakashi Triangle (Japanese) - Episode 7 - 8

Liar, Liar (English Dub) Episode 1-12 (Complete)

Management of a Novice Alchemist (English Dub) Episode 1

The Dangers in My Heart (English Dub) Episode 6

Berserk of Gluttony Episode 1 Seems like an interesting watch.

BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War Episode 25 & 26 Painted black. (Complete... for now. Another impressive and cour of episodes - onto the next.) 4/5

Overtake!
Episode 1 Pre-race intensity.

The Family Circumstances of the Irregular Witch Episode 1-2 Mother complex.

Galaxy Fraulein Yuna (1995) OVA 1-2

An amusing bit of mid-90s comedy fluff, with the titular heroine framed for treason by nefarious baddies angling to pilage and conquer in her absence. Feels a little more generic than the likes of Galaxy Angel or Dragon Half, but very well made for what it is, with some nice animation on display and a few good gags along the way.

Pet Shop of Horrors (1999) Ep1-4

Anthology horror in which a not-at-all-suspicious pet store owner called Count D. provides exotic 'animals' to various clients, all of which will absolutely not end badly unless the very specific details of the sales contract are broken. This flits back and forth between being genuinely creepy and just a bit silly, but it's quite engaging and very clearly shares some of its art design with Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - the character faces are very recognisable, particularly from the second episode onwards.

Revisiting this and it would be nice to be wrong, but looks like they have hit production issues and delays.

• Sept 3: episode 7
• Sept 10: compilation of episodes 1–7
• Sept 17: episode 8
• Sept 24: episode 9

※ Episodes 10, 11 & 12 will be announced at a later date

Hopefully the last 3 episodes don't isekai ojisan us and take a few months to appear.

Last episode (6) wasn't quite as good, as things stand Undead Murder Farce and My Happy Marriage are currently winning my new anime of the season.

Episode 8 of Undead Murder Farce was really good, and in general the show has maintained a high level of quality throughout.

Revisiting the revisit of this.

Looks like last few episodes are delayed with no current ETA for Zom 100.

I've seen indefinitely delayed things get aired faster than expected, I think it just means they can't currently say when until they've worked it out.

Undead Murder Farce and My Happy Marriage were indeed both very good right until the end :)

Shy episode 1 Eye to eye.

31 Days of Halloween 2023! Day II: Ju-On: The Grudge 2, Ju-On: Black Ghost, Ju-On: White Ghost (Films)

God Mars
episodes 9-14

Ayakashi Triangle (Japanese) - Episode 9 - 12 (Complete)

This was an okay ecchi series, I really only checked this out because it was from the creator of To LOVE-Ru (a series I'm still yet to watch). It's a gender-bend ninja show with the characters getting themselves into the usual risque looking situations with a good amount of action as well. This was censored the crap out of on Crunchyroll though which is a shame, I know that will be a big turn off for some people, hopefully a future home video release will fix that. Not really the biggest ecchi fan so I was indifferent but I always believe a show shouldn't be censored regardless. This was fine though overall, I'll probably watch a second season if it gets one but not to bothered.

Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible! (Japanese) - Episode 7 - 9

Temple: No One Can Live on Loneliness (English Dub) Episode 1-11

The Duke of Death and His Maid (English Dub) Episode 13-22

A Playthrough of a Certain Dude's VRMMO Life Episode 1

I'm In Love with the Villainess Episode 1

Shy Episode 1

Back